Meekins, Just To Let You Know...

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    So was the thread's desired purpose achieved here?
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I entered this thread expecting jaw dropping exposure followed by catapult like , ignited ? slinging. this thread is as disappointing as an me. night shamalamalm movie
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

Aqua, I'm not out here answering questions about my family rofl wtf? I'm not stupid enough, like you, to allow the IC to know all about my family. You got people out here, strangers actually, knowing all about your child, your ex man, your mother. Ridiculous.

You been here for how long? And still don't know what I'm about on here. If you did you wouldn't have "trusted" me and you wouldn't be wasting your time asking these questions.

no seedz i have asked you 1 question about your family and that was

does your mother charge you rent to live with her

thats all that i am going to ask you about your family

i promise cross my heart...what are you soo afraid of seedz?? like seriously it is obviously that everyon on the ic is going to continue to have negative attention directed towards me so it doesnt matter

u agreed to do an interview with me then u ran to the mods and had every single post i made about you deleted including that thread,,for the simple fact that u
    are in no doubt embarrassed or dont want to slip up and throw and ether on yourself,,,but like u and everyone else says the internet is not real

if you can spend time trolling everyone else all these women and so forth..asking other guys to hack for you and so forth then u can take the time out to go thru a simple interview!
    wat are u ashamed or something? you took the time to explain yourself and prove on twitter that you did not drop out of college to play poker right?

so wat is the problem? come on mr dougy fresh! you should be fine!!!!
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    I entered this thread expecting jaw dropping exposure followed by catapult like , ignited ? slinging. this thread is as disappointing as an me. night shamalamalm movie

well seedz for some reason is ducking and dodging me for an interview,,,he keeps running to the mods to delete my threads and my post and everything

i dont know wat he is so afraid of the first thread i made after the exposure thread he made was a really great thread and it explained everything and he made it get deleted..... but as soon as something gets taken care of i will repost it

i dont know why this man is so dayum scared!!! lol aint i suppose to be the most lowest ? on this site?!! wtf yo!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2011
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited May 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    for someone reason....

aqua are you using a phone?

lol shut up! i fixed it!!
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I never asked a mod to delete your threads.
    I deleted your posts myself from your account that you gave me the password to.
    Why? You said you'd retire at 5pm the other day.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »

.................................................................................................
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    You know what fam? I'd ? Aqua. I'm at that dark of a place in my life. Allah give me strength.

don't speak that filthy language on IC....DA ? IS WRONG WITH YOU BOY??!!
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited May 2011
    and the saga continues....
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2011