Options
    (start at 1:00 mark)

how can anyone deny this
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    ? out of here brah.Ravens >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Deadskins.

@ DCTeflon ? DC anyway brah

dc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>md
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lol @ people just finding out Wale is dope..dude been makin quality music..he killed that Self Made album..

And why people bringing up album sales like they determine whether an album is good or not..Attention Deficit was a good debut..
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Wale's first album had Lady Gaga on his first single, Rihanna, John Mayer,etc. He was signed to Interscope records with the backing of Mark Ronson (the man behind Amy Winehouse) and has Roc Nation setting up his tour. The mf was put in one hell of a winning scenario if you ask me.

^^^^^^^
    Only house ? think that's a "winning scenario" for a good hip-hop album. Wale is where he needs to be now, Ross steered him in the right direction. Wale bout to drop a classic this year quote me on that.
  • big meech
    big meech Members Posts: 96
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That swaggerless gump doesn't have no star-power whatsoever....
    he got a boring flow, garbage rhymes and is your typical DC lame...his career is just gonna be one big FAIL!
  • big meech
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That swaggerless gump doesn't have no star-power whatsoever....
    he got a boring flow, garbage rhymes and is your typical DC lame...his career is just gonna be one big FAIL!
    why all the wale and dc hate and ? star power the ? nice
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wale is more comfortable now, he didn't belong with the euro-crowd and Mark Ronson, running around England and doing duets with Lady Gaga.

He is in a more comfortable position now and his music is reflecting that. He will be dropping two new vids this week and he just picked the lead single for his sophomore album that will be released later this year.

He has a strong following online and he will be touring with Rozay so I agree his star is on the rise.
  • big meech
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hell yeah i think in 5 years he gon be right there with cole and sean he might reach where drake is now
  • nastysjeasj
    nastysjeasj Members Posts: 54
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah he is, one of my favorite emcees