curren$y
big boi
de la soul
slaughterhouse
mac milller
zion i
brother ali
blueprint

......minnesota stays representing for that true hip hop, especially RHYMESAYERS. im very excited for this festival, mostly cuz of atmos and spitta. its first time hitting it up though, i wish i went to last years so badly (? and red, del, wiz, murs, PUTS, freeway, rip eyedea, yelawolf)

Comments

• stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rhymesayers are ? amazing.

that line up is awesome. wish i could go.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Unbelievable line up, have a great time and upload some pics!!

Rhymesayers is one of the best labels in hip hop, period.
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    looks like its gonna be epic..wish i could go..hopefully they'll stream it live like they did Coachella..
  • RuffDraft
    edited May 2011
    Options
    andre_1024 wrote: »
    looks like its gonna be epic..wish i could go..hopefully they'll stream it live like they did Coachella..

If they do, keep us up to date with a link :tu
  • bufu
    bufu Members Posts: 71
    edited May 2011
    Options
    just came back a little bit ago, ? was amaaaazing. i feel like big boi killed it the most, he even went ham over a sped up version of so fresh so clean, had me hyped the same way kryptonite does. plug one and dave each had one side of the crowd and they kept competin over who could make get it louder. brother ali performed some new ? straight out the rhymebook, hasn't even recorded it yet. spitta and mac miller stayed doing their thing.slaughterhouse talked too much on stage. i seen atmosphere in NY, but in MN it was so different. they really started the hip hop scene there so everybody there felt like a whole community centered around one group. first festival i went to and it was the ? . even had a lot of dope lowriders, a skate show, and graffiti, bboy, and dj showcases
  • RuffDraft
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bufu wrote: »
    just came back a little bit ago, ? was amaaaazing. i feel like big boi killed it the most, he even went ham over a sped up version of so fresh so clean, had me hyped the same way kryptonite does. plug one and dave each had one side of the crowd and they kept competin over who could make get it louder. brother ali performed some new ? straight out the rhymebook, hasn't even recorded it yet. spitta and mac miller stayed doing their thing.slaughterhouse talked too much on stage. i seen atmosphere in NY, but in MN it was so different. they really started the hip hop scene there so everybody there felt like a whole community centered around one group. first festival i went to and it was the ? . even had a lot of dope lowriders, a skate show, and graffiti, bboy, and dj showcases

Props on the feedback :tu

Sounds like a great show and definitely can imagine Atmosphere being like that to a community. Shame about Slaughterhouse talking too much on stage, can't deny their talent individually though...

Can imagine Brother Ali is amazing live, he has such a good powerful voice that he could move a crowd instantaneously.

What put Big Boi above Atmosphere for you though??? I thought they would have been the best on set....

Also, how was Zion I?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That sounds awesome. my family is moving to minnesota soon i want to visit them next summer and hit up one of these shows for shoooooo