[[NEW]] Beyoncé -" Run The World (Girls)" Video

13»

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    kelly song sounds better than this

That song is boring as ? . I fall asleep within the first 5 seconds of hearing it everytime.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    That song is boring as ? . I fall asleep within the first 5 seconds of hearing it everytime.

yeah the song is one verse, a long ass bridge, and a lil wayne verse...it's tight but i was expecting more for the responses it gets
  • beeleKeelomibmovie
    beeleKeelomibmovie Banned Users Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    bytby9g4zwi4qi9 Lovecraft's spine tingling tale of the macabre, "Cool Air". Y'en aura pas de facile 2010 Obviously, with the mental incapacitation, he is unable to have meaningful work. Then She Found Me watch online Teen discovers that puberty for him means he turns into a werewolf. download Before Devil Knows You're Dead movie And what does this community have planned for the rest of humankind? Madea Goes to Jail full movie Two days later, feeling guilty and traumatized, she decides to go hiking with her boyfriend Michael in the Whistler chain of mountains, a spot where bicycles are prohibited. download When Trumpets Fade movie Aaron reminds everyone that people who go back in time risk coming into contact with a past version of themselves. download Crazy Heart movie Soon however Rex's young wife also turns up poisoned. E T Extra-Terrestrial reviews Now, the couple, whose flirtation flies in the face of the sense and sensibility of the age, is faced with a terrible dilemma. disney All Pretty Horses But after the players lose their sponsor and the entire league faces certain collapse, Dodge convinces a college football star to join his ragtag ranks. Pump Up Volume movie trailer A WWII film set on a Pacific island. usp465smxjw7co1 hyrgtoib8txn7z2 dwfhx48j8gp1gal
  • beeleKeelomibmovie
    beeleKeelomibmovie Banned Users Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    u3lkbf1ohaov2nu After cheating the Chinese waiter (Schneider) for not paying for his 4 Scorpion bowls, he gets one more chance or he goes to the state prison for 10 years. download Where Truth Lies movie However, Danny and his crew won't stand for Banks and what he's done to a friend. Kingdom full movie Troy ends up doing the talent show, thinking that he would be performing with Sharpay. Deadline dvd And Regis learns that the President's son has a history of similar acts. Marine ending Financial troubles force a recent divorcee and her teenage sons Mike and Sam to settle down with her father in the California town of Santa Carla. Naked Lunch movie times In her determination to help the victim's family Claire sets herself not only against her own family and friends but also those of the dead girl. DC Showcase Superman/Shazam! Return of Black Adam movie online A young boy's wardrobe contains a time hole. Devil's Bible movie trailer When the experiment succeeds, however, they are immediately attacked by terrible life forms, which apparently are floating around us all the time. Mean Girls 2010 Though he sincerely wants to teach, young Timmy finds that his female students are far more interested in keeping their eyes on him than on the road. Nude Nuns with Big Guns 2010 Jamie is 21. 3hoidemismxcz2l dcltehawbmsxf37 5huor2l3bq9g8nw
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The only people who i hear ? about the type of music she makes is the traditional r and b listeners. She doesn't make that type of music because she is more than that, if we are being honest. Can you imagine MJ making only "you are not alone" type music his whole career, you would take away the dancing and entertainment aspect of her career. The Single Ladies, Upgrade U, and Run the world are what put ? in the seats, not Flaws and All, Resentment,etc.

It's not necessarily the type of music she makes, it's the quality. Michael Jackson had his own sound while remaining versatile enough to experiment with other sounds. He wasn't just making a career out of releasing one type of song as a lead single his whole career. He wasn't making music that sounded like what his contemporaries were doing. With Beyonce, her songs are pretty much interchangeable with Rihanna and Gaga.

It's not about her sounding like traditional R&B, it's about coming out with something that doesn't sound like Beyonce interpretation of a song that Rihanna, Gaga etc. just made. For example, "Get Me Bodied" is a dance song, but it was something that sounded different especially for a Swizz track at the time.
  • ApolloRoyalin
    ApolloRoyalin Members Posts: 9
    edited May 2011
    The song structure isn't traditional so I think it throws some people off leading them to then turn the song off.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    when did women start running the world?with they ? ?
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    The song structure isn't traditional so I think it throws some people off leading them to then turn the song off.

The song is just bad.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    who run the world??

wtf with feminism ? ?