White man: Tells Blacks how to rule the world!!

Options
Oleskool91
Oleskool91 Members Posts: 4
edited June 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i like my racism in cartoon form
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    .... tl;dw
    Cosign .
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    We gon need The Bible and the "Word Of ? ", and a time machine,

but the Devil's rule is just a spack of time compare to the Original Man's
  • dr.oliverpo
    dr.oliverpo Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This ? is true b. LOL Hahaha. I been saying this for years.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ill video.Makes a ? wanna start something.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wishes i could see that video
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    that's some cold blooded ? , but it's the truth. YAH told us in the TORAH stop worshipping other ? 'S and yall still doin it, i will never have a white jesus picture in my house. I call on YAH the ? of my ancestors and his son YAHSHUA. I mean what Stan the devil is saying is the same thing that's said in THE TORAH
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Oleskool91 wrote: »

I thought this was common knowledge already its 2011
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews" has been thoroughly debunked as racist revisionist history.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Oleskool91 wrote: »

1st thing who the hell r u.
    2nd ? ruling the world rule the money.
    3rd close thread
    DEUCES
  • waterproof
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    word....................

what you wordin about lol, U know that Hebrews and Jews are different right??? u know the Jews are white and the Hebrews are black, i hope u know the Jews in Ysreal is not the descendants of the Hebrews, u are quoting a book that was finance and written by Louis Farrakhan im I right?? i believe so and i hope you know that Louis Farrakhan knows that Jews are not Hebrews from the bible, and he knows the the tribe of Judah is the so-called ? in North America. Jews are European from the Cacus mountains and are nomads from the Khazar tribe. And the Torah talks about the Jews claiming to be Hebrews and all their treachery. And Yes that book is the truth, Jews are not Hebrews. THE TORAH is about black people known as Hebrews.

So not to knock you, but do your research a little bit more. PEACE
  • waterproof
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    The torah is racist too?

No is not, YAH hate racist

In the book of Numbers, chapter 12 verse 1, Moses' sister and brother, Miriam and Aaron spoke out against him because he married an Ethiopian woman, (not because she was black skinned, but because she was of another culture / Nation, read Acts 10:28:) their behavior angered Yah. Verse 10 says, He TURNED MIRIAM LEPROUS, WHITE AS SNOW. Once again if Miriam, who was a Hebrew, was white to begin with, what would have been the curse of turning a white skinned person white? Yah was angry with her, he showed his anger by turning her white with leprosy. If she was already white, why not turn her Jet Black?

Miriaim was a black women, and Yah showed his displeasure with her, by changing her skin color from black to white. This was so Powerful that it shocked her brother Aaron.

Numbers 12:9 And the anger of Yah was kindled against them; and he departed.

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous (white).

11 And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my Master, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.

12 Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's ?
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    get an education and stop shooting each other.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I thought this was pretty much common knowledge, but we need to make small steps first. Starting with unity. The whole North vs. South, Old vs. Young, East vs. West, Light skin vs. Dark skin thing needs to slow down a little bit. People need to stop trying to tell others how to live their life, and see the bigger picture.

... And the best way to do this is to teach/lead the young ones closest to you. In time this will expand into an army of people with their mind right.
  • Olorun22
    edited May 2011
    Options
    OFWGKTA wrote: »
    get an education and stop shooting each other.

If you listen to the video you know going thru america education system is mind ? to be submissive to whites
  • Olorun22
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I thought this was pretty much common knowledge, but we need to make small steps first. Starting with unity. The whole North vs. South, Old vs. Young, East vs. West, Light skin vs. Dark skin thing needs to slow down a little bit. People need to stop trying to tell others how to live their life, and see the bigger picture.

so all in all stop the willie lynch ? !
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    If you listen to the video you know going thru america education system is mind ? to be submissive to whites

excuses excuses. its 2011. if you want to ? learn you ? learn. pac grew up poor, in the ghetto. but went to a great ? school and got an education.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    so all in all stop the willie lynch ? !

Pretty much, and the most effective way to do that is to teach the young kids in your family the right way of thinking, and that will evolve into an army or a generation of kids with their head on straight.
  • Olorun22
    edited May 2011
    Options
    OFWGKTA wrote: »
    excuses excuses. its 2011. if you want to ? learn you ? learn. pac grew up poor, in the ghetto. but went to a great ? school and got an education.

Where did I put any excuses in my post
  • Olorun22
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Didn't watch, but I know how we can rule the world: make education our top priority.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I dont want to rule the world

i just want a fair share in life
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    I dont want to rule the world