Options
124»

Comments

• Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Guns wrote: »
    i remember a girl asked me why i don't talk... she then assumed i was being abused at home.... i then laughed in her face.... she walked off with a bitter look

i can also recall a ? telling me that i was shy, i'm like ? how you gone tell me what i am....i know me..... but i told her, i'm not shy.... then she was like oh ok ~ awkward silence~

i dont know man. i dont think you should be callin hoes "? ." that ? is kinda disrespectful. just sayin.

: )
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    people be trying to say im shy because i dont talk much around people when im on the sober. but really, people aint on my level and i will not dumb myself down..... sorry, i will not compromise my intergrity to conversate with people who are mentally still slaves. Thats why i hate going over people house because for 1. they set up aint never as boss as mine. 2. i hate answering questions if it aint a job interview. and 3. im 35. nuff said.

My peoples dont want me to talk. its best that i stay quiet because i really hate to be the one to tell them that there aint no santa claus.

so i be quiet. but when i be on the IC, i be talkin again.

I try not to be too judgmental of people (as in thinking im on a "higher level" than them)...but this is real talk. If people had some other ? to talk about than the regular ? then id probably talk more. Till then....
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited June 2011
    Options
    thanks. Its not so much of thinking that we better than people, but they dont wanna know what we know, and they are no open to having that kind of conversation. thats why they are lemmings. drones. puppets.

everything they talk about is something about a celebrity. weather? this is cleveland. the weather sucks. next topic. whats up with me? im chillin. next topic. work? its cool. next topic.

now if u wanna talk about jesus, i can speak on how we being controlled by something that never happened.

wanna talk about how black women put poison in their hair because its "more managable", lets speak on it.

wanna talk about how black women dont go natural because they arent that creative and if a famous chick aint doing it, then they aint gonna do it.

wanna talk about how ? rep the hood, the ghetto, rep being a thug, rep being a loser?

wanna talk about how our women are all over weight and we praise them became they "thick?

wanna talk about music? its sucks. everything on the radio is wack. they play no hiphop for people over 30 on the radio. why we gotta listen to r&b?

see, people dont want me to talk. im too much for the conversation if u aint gonna banter with me and really ca-verse.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    thanks. Its not so much of thinking that we better than people, but they dont wanna know what we know, and they are no open to having that kind of conversation. thats why they are lemmings. drones. puppets.

everything they talk about is something about a celebrity. weather? this is cleveland. the weather sucks. next topic. whats up with me? im chillin. next topic. work? its cool. next topic.

now if u wanna talk about jesus, i can speak on how we being controlled by something that never happened.

wanna talk about how black women put poison in their hair because its "more managable", lets speak on it.

wanna talk about how black women dont go natural because they arent that creative and if a famous chick aint doing it, then they aint gonna do it.

wanna talk about how ? rep the hood, the ghetto, rep being a thug, rep being a loser?

wanna talk about how our women are all over weight and we praise them became they "thick?

wanna talk about music? its sucks. everything on the radio is wack. they play no hiphop for people over 30 on the radio. why we gotta listen to r&b?

see, people dont want me to talk. im too much for the conversation if u aint gonna banter with me and really ca-verse.

People don't want to talk about that stuff? Doesnt seem that complicated to me.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011
    Options

speak on it. I welcome some real talk on the IC..on the real. especially from the 30 and over population,
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    speak on it. I welcome some real talk on the IC..on the real. especially from the 30 and over population,

be that as it may, be the topic at hand was about shy people. well, people who aint really shy, but dont wanna talk about ? . wasting breath as they say.

start a thread tho. over 30 population. lets make it happen.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    be that as it may, be the topic at hand was about shy people. well, people who aint really shy, but dont wanna talk about ? . wasting breath as they say.

start a thread tho. over 30 population. lets make it happen.

Over 30? That's messed up. Why not over 25? Lol