Is Lil Wayne back on drugs, dude sending shade at Pac, Big, Jay?

13»

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    If you wanna be a pop artist be that but don't put out pop music and try to label it as hip hop that just waters it down . That why i don't ? with bob , he come out with pop music from jump but i guess cause he black they said he hip hop like it can't be any black pop artists or something same with kid cudi
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I like all sorts of hip hop. I'm not one of those hip hop elitist.

I just see through the ? when ? like Wayne, and I believe Kanye said some similar ? about them not being just rappers. These ? are biting the hand that fed them.
    They hit it big with crossover success and now its basically "? hip hop"? Naw, ? them ? . If it wasn't for hip-hop them ? wouldn't be where they are today.

well, in Kanye's defense
    he's not jus a rapper
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    if he hasn't surpassed biggie's legacy with just two albums, how in the hell does he think he's ahead of the other two??!!

jay(no matter how much i don't care for him)credit is due, he is the biggest mogul in hip-hop, wayne rides his co-tail like theres no tomorrow so what makes him think his legacy will shine more than the person he ? rides, reasonable doubt shuts down anything wayne has ever created

2pac...theres not really much to be said for its in stone already, the highest selling black hiphop artist in the world and the highest selling rapper in the US...a poet, a movie star, an activist, a sex symbol and a ghetto emperor at the same time, his roots to the ghetto is deep to the point where it spooks and shakes white amerikkka to it's very foundation, had he still been here his hood pass would be inevitably unlimited, thats how much he's respected in the streets

waynes chicken ? ass can't do none of that...so again what makes him he's better than those three

maxwell_smart__confused.gif
    SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif
    cmon-son.jpg
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    BOB can rap. What kills me is that he thinks he being innovative as ? with the pop he puts in when its the opposite. Same with Lupe with Lasers. A lot of rappers dont got the sensibilities for the fusion, and some do
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Kanye has said he wants to be a top 10 rapper one day (hell no, but im just saying he still aspires a goal in hip hop). He still works with pete rock and dj premier. He`s never ? on hip hop like timbaland has in interview. Hell I dont think Wayne has either. Until I hear these guys say, `hip hop is wack, ? it`, these guys are still hip hop imo. Whether their hip hop is wack is a different story

actions speak louder than words
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    If you wanna be a pop artist be that but don't put out pop music and try to label it as hip hop that just waters it down . That why i don't ? with bob , he come out with pop music from jump but i guess cause he black they said he hip hop like it can't be any black pop artists or something same with kid cudi

Exactly my ? . That's all I'm sayin.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    if he hasn't surpassed biggie's legacy with just two albums, how in the hell does he think he's ahead of the other two??!!

jay(no matter how much i don't care for him)credit is due, he is the biggest mogul in hip-hop, wayne rides his co-tail like theres no tomorrow so what makes him think his legacy will shine more than the person he ? rides, reasonable doubt shuts down anything wayne has ever created

2pac...theres not really much to be said for its in stone already, the highest selling black hiphop artist in the world and the highest selling rapper in the US...a poet, a movie star, an activist, a sex symbol and a ghetto emperor at the same time, his roots to the ghetto is deep to the point where it spooks and shakes white amerikkka to it's very foundation, had he still been here his hood pass would be inevitably unlimited, thats how much he's respected in the streets

waynes chicken ? ass can't do none of that...so again what makes him he's better than those three

no ? bruh
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Brian B. wrote: »
    actions speak louder than words

Maybe... I was talking more definition than output . I see what you mean though
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited May 2011
    Smh....... put the lean down weezy
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    best rapper alive

wayne-drake-twist-kod-strip-club12.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Damm son do you have a lil wayne ? print tattoed on your back.. groupie ass muthafucka
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Brian B. wrote: »
    well, in Kanye's defense
    he's not jus a rapper

maxwell_smart__confused.gif
    SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif
    cmon-son.jpg

you obviously have some of that ? ? implied in your mind if you not understanding the context im speaking in....the women loved him, thats a known fact, therefor he is a sex symbol......smh ?
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    no ? bruh

real men shouldn't have to say no ? - Jadakiss
  • kingofdetroit
    kingofdetroit Members Posts: 519 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    lol if Wayne and Kanye aint hiphop then what is Em and Jay?

Ummm Hip Hop
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Damm son do you have a lil wayne ? print tattoed on your back.. groupie ass muthafucka

haha-hell-yeah-niggel-o.gif
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011

lmmfao.....burning ether
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Yeah this dude trippin lol..if he wanna call himself a great rapper that's fine, but this whole "I am Music" and talk about being a true artist is him taking it to far imo..

Smh @ him sayin Pac and Jay are only known as great rappers..
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    lol @ this site getting hacked again

people catching feelings in here
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    smh what kind of ? ass nerd would hack a hiphop website smh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Damn son we was haaaaaaacked
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Hacked how? what i miss?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    damn cody is a bad muthafucka
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    damn this is the only thread i can post in.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Once the drugs are done, i feel like dying...
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    who cares what wayne thinks though.If that ? think he the greatest let him think that

Nobody really takes what this ? says seriously anyway besides his stans