I look @ michael beasley...i see bust!!

Options
long_tong
long_tong Members Posts: 441
edited March 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
The dude got the potential to average 25ppg in this league if he wants to, but its like he's playing in slow motion most of the time. The knock on him is that he's only 6ft 7, too small to be a PF. Thats bullshyt. Gerald Wallace and Shawn Marion( in his prime), were gettn 11 rebounds a game. Sh*t, Dennis Rodman was 6' 6 on his best day. What is really convincing me that this ? aint never gonna be nothing but an average pro is the fact he has the opportunity to show what he's got with Wade on the shelf, and his game is actually getting worse. Somebody better light a fire under his ass soon or he might end up being the next Ron Mercer with that bullshyt smoove game.

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    He is who he is.. thats what seperates the great from the good.. Hes no bust he just might not be what people had an idea of him being.Bust dont even become average so becoming an average NBA player is not a bad thing when 85 percent of the players are "average"
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yea he scored like 30 that first game without wade, and hasnt did ? since. im hopin he has another bad night tonight against orlando
  • datniggadiante
    datniggadiante Members Posts: 30
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i been saying this ? was overrated
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    he just a ? who plays the game because he's good at it. Not because he loves playing the game. I really wonder what he he would be doin with his life if he didnt pay ball
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    he just a ? who plays the game because he's good at it. Not because he loves playing the game. I really wonder what he he would be doin with his life if he didnt pay ball

c/s.............
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    he be playin like hes bored.....but it look like the coach puts the shackles on his game, he doesnt get a chance to take the ball and create for himself....once he gets a chance to do that i think he'll be fine
  • h.haver
    h.haver Members Posts: 252
    edited February 2010
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

Co-sign. One of my ? played on his AAU team and said he's lazy and doesn't have much passion for the game.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    he be playin like hes bored.....but it look like the coach puts the shackles on his game, he doesnt get a chance to take the ball and create for himself....once he gets a chance to do that i think he'll be fine

this .
  • long_tong
    long_tong Members Posts: 441
    edited February 2010
    Options

I think the heat needs an assistant coach or a new head coach that will come in an light a fire under this motherfukka. It almost seems like he's playing in slow motion. Having shackles on his game is no excuse. The truly great ones bust thru those shackles like King Kong. I remember when Dwight Howard came in the league. He was touted as a project bcos he didnt (and still doesnt) have any moves. He fought hard thru those shackles that ? had to take notice.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    He's a bust??? I disagree with T/s 100% Beasley is just a sophomore and he had a 30 pt game this season already, with his skill and the type of player he is he should be averaging over 20 pts a game but like I said he's still young dude is gonna be a great player when it's all said and done. His 3pt shooting is going up, rebounded is on lock and his scoring is going up. Next season I predict 20 plus pts per game, 10 rebounds.
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited February 2010
    Options
    heat should of drafted westbrook or lopez
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »
    heat should of drafted westbrook or lopez

As a Heat fan I gotta c/s this Beasley is nice but they don't need a power forward they need pt guard or a Center like the ones you named. Miami would have been a better team if they got Rose, they were Robbed from getting that 1st round pic.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    SMH @ This ? Beasley shining D-Wade's shoes before tonights game....is this implying something??
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Give Beasley a break. Look who his coach is. The Heat are rudderless. Riley just waiting for next season.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    He coo i mean he like a Al Harrington type not a franchise player but a solid contributer.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? scored 1 point tonight
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    ? scored 1 point tonight

word? damn lol
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Give homie a break. Look who his coach is. Eric Spolstra. Cmon son. Dude will be alright when he gets some real coaching.
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Beasley has had a bad 4 game stretch. He scored 30 pts and i think 9-10 rebs, the game before. He is avg 15.6 and 6.7 a game. Not a bust for a kid who turned 21 2 months ago. On top of that he is managed and micromanaged like he was a project. Very strange what they do with him. He had 1 pt and 1 bd yesterday but played 18 mins and only took 4 shots.

Anyhow he either needs to go to a different team or suck it up and play ball harder.