DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in IllGaming
Real ? and I own a PS3 only...

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ive never played any AC. i heard a valid arguement could be made for what youre saying though.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ive never played any AC. i heard a valid arguement could be made for what youre saying though.
    e
    I mean, in AC2 (didn't play first one) there's so much more to it than you're regular platformer. It incorperates Action, Role Playing, racing (in a 13th century type of way), and not to mention teaches you history of what todays world was built upon. Uncharted i felt was a gimmick with the blue monsters in the end and the excessive sexual subliminals. I see myself playing AC2 after i beat it. I sold UC2 after i beat that. I believe that its just way more interesing.
  • da scope
    da scope Members Posts: 43
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Now are we talking about the main characters or are we talking about the game as a whole.... cause if we are just talking characters then yeah Ezio would get my pick... who wouldn't want to be an assasin with all those ? moves, and be able to scale buildings like that... but if we're talking about the game as a whole.. I had much more fun with Uncharted 2...
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i dont care how much ppl say its improved my experience with the first assassins creed will not allow me to buy the 2nd smh
  • freepostking
    freepostking Members Posts: 468
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • DaFifthElement
    edited February 2010
    Options
    da scope wrote: »
    Now are we talking about the main characters or are we talking about the game as a whole.... cause if we are just talking characters then yeah Ezio would get my pick... who wouldn't want to be an assasin with all those ? moves, and be able to scale buildings like that... but if we're talking about the game as a whole.. I had much more fun with Uncharted 2...

i mean, isn't it the same thing? you play as that person the whole game. Did i mention AC2 incorporates strategy as well?
    ehh i guess to each his own...
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i dont care how much ppl say its improved my experience with the first assassins creed will not allow me to buy the 2nd smh

see this kept me from getting it too.
  • tubed.org
    tubed.org Members Posts: 1
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I meant to vote for COD
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You guys are missing out. I was skeptical about getting AC2 after playing AC1, but I waited till the reviews were out before buying it. It is one of the best games of 2009.

That said, I still give U2 the slight edge over AC2, even though I have a bias towards historical games like AC and AC2.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I completed all tasks in AC2 and since money is worthless I need to sell it. It's one of the best games I've ever played actually. I wonder how BioShock2 is?
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    UC2 takes a big hot wet ? on AC2...Real Talk
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    e
    I mean, in AC2 (didn't play first one) there's so much more to it than you're regular platformer. It incorperates Action, Role Playing, racing (in a 13th century type of way), and not to mention teaches you history of what todays world was built upon. Uncharted i felt was a gimmick with the blue monsters in the end and the excessive sexual subliminals. I see myself playing AC2 after i beat it. I sold UC2 after i beat that. I believe that its just way more interesing.

i said the same thing....

i aint pld ac2 or u2...so i kno they both imporved on their predecessors

ac1 - great game...reprtitive and lacks a lil in depth...but can be overlooked because of the other great aspects of the game which nu mentioned, ac2 supposedly is alot better and improves where ac1 lacked...so im guna beat ac1 b4 i cop ac2.

u2 - like u said...gimmicik...n00bs in the arcade n gamers in general will rave about it...but its a game for children, the game was far too easy, nothing challenging about it, no puzzles, no bosses, no depth, n a medicore storyline....but i liek action games so for me it was still a pretty good game which i enjoyed...but jus so overrated...

not sure how ac2 n u2 have improved...but im if i had to bet money which game was better...id say AC2 without doubt...i'll cop both tho eventually.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I got an xbox.

But from what ive played. Uncharted 2 is a better game. Although its probably the most overrated game of all time.

lol...

next gen gaming = n00b gen gaming

too many n00bs runnign round forums nower days...so you probably gotta jus play it first....i jus hope they improved on u1 n didnt aim it towards 12 year olds with no gaming experience.