I need a female's point of view on this one.....

Options
spaceagepimpin
spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
edited March 2010 in The Powder Room
So i've been fuccin this chic for over a year now......the crazy thing about it is she has a dude......& he's my supvervisor at my job.........Now when i first met her, i guess they were going thru their lil problems cuz she was screamin how he doesnt want to be with her & how she always suspected her cheating on him.......bout a week later.......i fucced the ? out of her.....seriously.....my cousin was talkin to her friend......they was like they thought i put a hole in the wall from the headboard......we was fuccin for bout 2 hours......so we get together here & there but mainly jus fuccin.....& a month later she tells me actually they didnt break up & are even bout to move in together.......we even had a lil talk about how she was feeling bad about us fuccin & cheating on buddy becuz for like a 3 month stretch she would say she's addicted to the pipe & was wit me on my dicc more than she seen him.....whats crazy is, at that time she asked to fucc one more time & that would be the end....me hearing that i made sure it was a fucc that she would never forget, even told her that & she didnt forget cuz 2 weeks later she was knoccin at my door unannounced beggin to fucc or at least let her succ & touch it.........now she even comes & see him at the job, all lovey dovey, then i swear as soon as she walks out the door she's texting me to come outside on a break & fucc in the car in the job parking lot.....& everytime we fucc she screams how she love the dicc & all but she wants to stay wit cuz which i dont mind cuz i couldnt trust her like that in a relationship....hell she cheating on buddy wit me, why wouldnt she cheat on me wit somebody else but im not even thinkin bou that....& buddy be fuccin other chics all the ? we be talkin bout it at work....but i respect the g code & would never tell her .....im waitin on the day i tell him ive been fuccin his girl.......but what is up wit shawty? i have never been a cheatin dude on my girl so i never understood the logic of "cheating"....if im gonna do somethin my girl is gonna kno in advance or i'd jus be single & fucc who i want without a prob......is it she feel like he cheatin so she might as well too....does she want her relationship wit buddy, but come to me to get that dope dicc? get her cake & eat it too? ladies help me out......should i keep diccin her down?

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yes

• spaceagepimpin
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yes

lol is that yes to everything
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You are already in too deep anyway, no pun intended. You might as well get something out of it. She is a fiend to say the least.
  • jayehunnie
    jayehunnie Members Posts: 2
    edited February 2010
    Options
    All that is too damn messy. Leave her ass alone before you end up in the clinic or on an episode of Maury.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Leave her alone yo- how u ? ur supervisors girl? that ? is messy and will blow up in ur face and you'll be the only one messed up- cause they will still be together and yo ass will probably be fired.
  • coco_butterfly08
    coco_butterfly08 Members Posts: 170
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? her one last time and leave her along.....When he finds out ? will hit the fan, and you don't want to lose your job over that ? .
  • spaceagepimpin
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Leave her alone yo- how u ? ur supervisors girl? that ? is messy and will blow up in ur face and you'll be the only one messed up- cause they will still be together and yo ass will probably be fired.

when we started fuccin.....he wasnt the supervisor yet....& she said they had broke up.......but about a month later, she was saying that she wanted to keep fuccin......she was buying me ? & gave some great head.....so i jus kept fuccin her.......they ended up moving in together & still fuccin......she came over to my house on saturday.......talkin bout how she wants to be good & dont mess up nothin.....so we was jus chillin smokin a blunt.....after the blunt.....she ask me to make her a shot.....i roll up another one come bacc to the living room & she's like let me see me friend (my dicc)..........succ me up for two hours str8.......but for about 45 minutes here & there buddy would call her.......& she was talking wit my dicc in her mouht.....liccin my dicc & tellin him she loves him as they hung up.......the last time he called she puts him on spreaker & she told him she had made it to her homegirl house......still on her knees succin my dicc.....i tell her im about to nut & out loud into the phone she's like i wanna taste it......so he's like what u tryin to taste.....she's like some cake my homegirl made......as i nut in her mouth.....she's moanin like she's fuccin......he's like is it that good......she was like yes told him she wished she can taste that every day when lookin me in the eyes & like the ? off her lips & my dicc.......it was crazy........we even had a 3some with one of his homeboys girls.......some reason i like fuccin her tho