5. “Party” feat. André 3000
6. “Rather Die Young”
7. “Start Over”
8. “Love on Top”
9. “Countdown”
10. “End of Time”
11. “I Was Here”
12. “Run the World (Girls)”

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/new-music-beyonce-11/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Comments

• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    lol damn a power ballad...honestly wasn't expecting that...its decent
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Her album is called 4??? She coulda done better than that.

I Am... Sasha Fierce was alright but kinda underwhelming. I liked the first disc better than the second.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    That 1 + 1 track is amazing, it's on some R Kelly turn back the end of time epic type ? . Make a ? want to call up a ex girlfriend. lmfao
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    andre three thou... thats a good look!
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Well, "1+1" is dope and Andre 3000's on the album so it'll be something that I will check out.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Damn, this ? The Dream finna EAT off this ? .
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I hope it's worth purchasing

i bet alot of ladies will buy this cd
  • Kame
    edited May 2011
    bump..............
  • Food & Liquor
    Food & Liquor Members Posts: 1,126
    edited May 2011
    1+1 is awesome... good to see Andre 3000 on the album too
  • Kame
    edited May 2011
    Frank Ocean of Odd Future did some work on this as well according to him..probably some songwriting
  • Kame
    edited May 2011
    frank_ocean frank ocean
    swag me the ? out.
    4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

frank_ocean frank ocean
    i see my song on that beyonce tracklist. :)
    4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    It’s an ok song. Nothing innovative but decent. With that said, I’m looking forward to the rest of the album though.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Babyface wrote #4... she sings it with a lot of attitude.

I been waiting on the 3Stacks collabo to happen for a minute. I'm glad Bey kicked that name which shall not be mentioned off the track. ^_^
  • Kame
    edited May 2011
    Kanye produced the 3 stacks track..
  • ApolloRoyalin
    ApolloRoyalin Members Posts: 9
    edited May 2011
    Her vocals on 1 + 1 are great. Has anyone heard "Best Thing I Never Had?"
  • KillaCham
    edited June 2011
    The album will most likely leak within the next 24 hours... but here's a quick rundown:

"I Care"
    Emotional, traveling, dark, moody; 808's & Heartbreaks meets Adele. The breakdown with her mimicking the guitar - voice intertwining with the strings - is dope as hell. She's just lyrically showing off her unmatched vocals. These head notes would make Mariah Carey weep.

"I Miss You"
    Haunting production and haunting vocals. Definitely getting some 'The Weeknd' vibes from this. The lyrics aren't dark at all but the production and vocals set a woozy, eerie atmosphere that puts you in a trance.

"Rather Die Young"
    She is BREATHING the 70's here. The track seems as if it takes place on the set of a throwback movie with the perfect love story. This is the type of ? Alicia wishes she could do, but doesn't have in her.

"Start Over"
    Gorgeous melody and vocal performance with very relatable lyrics. "Let's start over. Stop fighting about the same old thing. Maybe we can start over?" A focal point of these piece is when she slows it down during the bridge; vocally embodying the point where you are your lover are done fighting and screaming... and you're like "so we gonna try to work this out or not?". One of the best mid-tempos Beyonce has delivered to date. This track also stands as a reminder to some singers' need of grasping the equation screaming ≠ soul. When its authentic and from the heart, you don't have to forge soul through volume.

"Love On Top"
    Michael Jackson crawled out of the casket, slipped into his 8 year old wig and recorded this with Latoya doing ghost vocals. Where is my afro and bell bottoms?? "Your lips taste like a night of champagne as I kiss you again and again and again". She does the chorus about 5 times, each time kicking it up to a higher key FLAWLESSLY.

"Countdown"
    Monster song. This is the hooky, goofy, catchy Bee people love - providing an effervescent, overflowing jumbo ? of her past #1 hits: the enormous instruments of "Crazy In Love", slight Jamaican influences of "Baby Boy" magnified, the instructional ? -bass bounce of "Check On It".
    The use of Boyz II Men vocals from their slow jam "Uhh Ahh" stand as one of the most innovative uses of a sample in the last few years. She also checks MediaTakeout and anyone else questioning her relationship - "All that gossiping, 10 years? Stop it!".

"I Was Here"
    A career song that may be the most emotional song we'll hear from her. You'll know what it stands for when you hear it. "The hearts that I've touched will be the proof that I leave that I made a difference. And this world will see I was here."

At 29, she has finally hit her artistic & musical stride. It will be a shame if fans don't appreciate the growth. And even if they don't, this album will definitely attract new fans. Whatever it does commercially, this album is gonna open new doors for her while maybe shutting a few. But if they're not here for the artistic grow then that's their loss.

• KillaCham
    edited June 2011
    SMH typed all that for nothing. Album leaked.
  • Kame
    edited June 2011
    damn drop a pm then please
  • KillaCham
    edited June 2011
    damn drop a pm then please
    itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/id439293402
  • Kame
    edited June 2011
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/id439293402

good lookin
  • phatfrombk
    phatfrombk Members Posts: 689
    edited June 2011
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    SMH typed all that for nothing. Album leaked.

Yea I just listen to the whole album. I need a few more listens to like it
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    From first listen it's pretty good. I'm about to replay it again to get deeper into it. That 1+1 is powerful ? though.
  • Kame
    edited June 2011
    sounds like Frank Ocean wrote I Miss You from his voice in the beginning
  • Food & Liquor
    Food & Liquor Members Posts: 1,126
    edited June 2011
    I need to hear this album...