Be a ? forever but have all the money in the world...or Broke but get any cbick

Options
12346»

Comments

• makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yeah .. i see u must have been thru some tough times and havent fully recovered yet. that whole post sounded like you had a dark cloud over your head LOL. im not saying that i would use alicia keys for her money, have different babies moms etc. you're going way off into left field with this. ok yes i would choose alicia keys just because she's one of the choices lol. but the main point of what im saying is that if im presented with this choice and thought about it etc. i know that i wont have much money if i choose the women and kids etc. so why wouldnt i pick a women that is financially stable? if i was given this same choice but no celebs ... id still pick a girl with a good job. im not insecure my nigg, if my girl makes more dough than me thatdoesnt make me less of a man.

you could throw this whole thread out the door and if i had a chance to get with "alicia keys" as i am right now ... IM GOING IN!! and i know "alicia keys" has more dought than me

your whole post sounds like you're about to give up in life .... all i can tell you is that things change cuzzo. just watch the people you surround yourself with. if you experienced alot of negative things you cant just point the finger like its the worlds fault. you gotta take some of the blame for the choices you made too. stop dwelling on the negative so much .... everything needs balance ... the good will come with some bad. but im not taking material things over life. im not gonna miss my sons b ball games just because my job offered me some overtime. you can ? and watch the sunset if you want to ...... i hope things get better for you tho

nah dude ur literally not understanding my point lol literally for the taking alicia keys money part your not allowed to due to the question...it obviously would make sense if you put it that way..but i needed to make the question harder so i eliminated them giving u money...basically ur just getting a nut.

dog lol im 25 man...25 and i have many friends that come to ME for advice because they are in relationships and are tryig to be in relationships...they tell me im the most level headed person they know...and its for one reason only...I literally think from the outside and not from inside the situation...this is why im so adamant on my point of view because yall are thinking about the ? inside the situation, and im looking at it from a general standpoint....from my personality type to my prirotites...i literally dont care...its not even a bad I dont care....its a literal i dont care like how you dont care about the stop sign outside your house...you aint mad at it, but you dont care for it....thats how I feel now....its the conclusion ive come up with from my longest and most meaningful relationship, and its not a bad thing....im as happy as I can be...and would be even more happy if i actually did get all the money in the world lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol at makaveli falling in love this summer
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    lol at makaveli falling in love this summer

lol the day that happens is the last day i live
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    lol the day that happens is the last day i live

lmao...atleast u'll die happy...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......broke playa sounds more like my appetite. At least than I might be able to get a rich chick who could bail me out of my situation. As a self-admitted sex addict, there is no way in hell I'm dying a ? . I'd rather commit suicide.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This is a funny thread.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If I can get head and ? , I'll take the money.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    nah dude ur literally not understanding my point lol literally for the taking alicia keys money part your not allowed to due to the question...it obviously would make sense if you put it that way..but i needed to make the question harder so i eliminated them giving u money...basically ur just getting a nut.

dog lol im 25 man...25 and i have many friends that come to ME for advice because they are in relationships and are tryig to be in relationships...they tell me im the most level headed person they know...and its for one reason only...I literally think from the outside and not from inside the situation...this is why im so adamant on my point of view because yall are thinking about the ? inside the situation, and im looking at it from a general standpoint....from my personality type to my prirotites...i literally dont care...its not even a bad I dont care....its a literal i dont care like how you dont care about the stop sign outside your house...you aint mad at it, but you dont care for it....thats how I feel now....its the conclusion ive come up with from my longest and most meaningful relationship, and its not a bad thing....im as happy as I can be...and would be even more happy if i actually did get all the money in the world lol

I'd rather be a broke playa or a broke dude with a wife but I honestly admire your attitude. If I had more of your outlook on life, I wouldnt be the sex maniac I am now. I need to discipline myself better, the way you can.
  • SweetzIsAwesome
    SweetzIsAwesome Members Posts: 462
    edited February 2010
    Options
    virgins rock..!!
  • Moment-of-Silence
    Moment-of-Silence Members Posts: 165
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ill take the money
    i mean can still bust in a bitchs mouf...well alright den
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I would definitely take the money.

"Money over ? it's the motto I follow"
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'll take the ?
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    virgins rock..!!

18 year old ? right here, and I don't plan on losing it no time soon.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    missjcapri wrote: »
    Be a ? and have all the money in the world !

typical souless golddigger response...
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    money, i can surround my self with fine ass chicks that give me handjobs and bj's all day
    and let me ? them up the ass.

and still be a ?