Extreme Couponing

Options
dc's teflondon
dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
anybody ever watch that ? ....people be getting $1000 worth of groceries for $10...? make me want to coupon; but i don't want to be buying a bunch of ? ....them people never have any fruit or vegetables

Comments

• arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn, I need to check for this one then
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I already clipped coupons but that show really got me remembering to bring them ? to the store, and strategize my shopping more.

Most of those people made out because of store coupons and if the store doubles manufactuer coupons. Not too many stores in So Cal do that so I wasnt gonna try to extreme coupon. But, my homeboy & his girl got $255 worth of stuff for $50 - $60.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i needa get up on this.....
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i never seen the show but im familiar with the concept

some lady was doing it in front of me at target, she saved at least $150

took long as ? tho
  • sun03
    sun03 Members Posts: 44
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Its a full-time job for these folks...
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Saw it. ? is extreme.

cant front...it made me want to do it. 600 bucks worth of ? for like 8 bucks. i was like "wtf and i'm spending all this money and they getting alllll this ? for under 20 bucks? i'm getting jacked"
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    sun03 wrote: »
    Its a full-time job for these folks...

it HAS to be

the amount of money they save is like working a part time job.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    my ? watch that ? had her clippin coupons like crazy...but I tried to tell her clipping coupons doesn't make sense to me when the coupons be of ? you wouldn't have bought anyway. unless it's for meat coupons don't have the really GOOD ? on em that much. or they'll be like "you'll save 1 dollar if you buy this product and that product together" and it's like "well ? I don't want the second one so why don't i just buy the first and not buy the second and just save the whole 4 bucks."

To go extreme couponing you have to be ready to eat things you don't care for eating. But the people that do that ? will never ever go hungry. Cool way to shop if you like saving money but it's a lot of work and preparation.