Yo- I stuck my arm out...and there is this bulge underneath it...I got scared.....

Options
13»

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^^^ I use this dark shadow called Galaxy from Utla for eyeliner and apply it with a angled brush

less mess and it blends easier
  • muzicluvr1986
    muzicluvr1986 Members Posts: 709
    edited February 2010
    Options
    take this ? ? to powder room

i hate you dee, marie, kat, and ms.s, bye :-)

*moves thread*
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^^^mmm..angled brush & ? set is it better than the liquid?
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^^^ I use this dark shadow called Galaxy from Utla for eyeliner and apply it with a angled brush

less mess and it blends easier

ooh i wanted to ask about those ulta shadows. didnt know if they were any good or not.

Dee i'm inspired now, about to pull out my pushup pro's :tu
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Go Marie!! Do the damn thing :-)

Hmmm...I've never used liquid eyeliner but I really wanna learn how to do the cat eye. I don't do falsies, curl my lashes or anything. I cant barely use mascara lmao I DOOO use it though, just takes a while. My eyes are very sensitive when it comes to touching my lashes tho, I cant really do anything with those which is one of the reasons i cant use contacts as well.

Imma try to follow that video........imma do it when i come from work tomorrow. Thanks...I need to go back in that makeup thread in the pr
  • MsSouthern
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^^^mmm..angled brush & ? set is it better than the liquid?

I've used a ? by Clinique and one by Stilla

I still like using shadow more
    ooh i wanted to ask about those ulta shadows. didnt know if they were any good or not.

Dee i'm inspired now, about to pull out my pushup pro's :tu

I luv Ulta Shadows... they are true to the color and stay on all day.

Plus they are always having a sale like buy one get two free. :tu
  • MsSouthern
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Go Marie!! Do the damn thing :-)

Hmmm...I've never used liquid eyeliner but I really wanna learn how to do the cat eye. I don't do falsies, curl my lashes or anything. I cant barely use mascara lmao I DOOO use it though, just takes a while. My eyes are very sensitive when it comes to touching my lashes tho, I cant really do anything with those which is one of the reasons i cant use contacts as well.

Imma try to follow that video........imma do it when i come from work tomorrow. Thanks...I need to go back in that makeup thread in the pr

Get someone to put them on for you

I can put them on myself ... but most of my friends can't. So when we go out... I'm the eyelash guru
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *daps* Way to get a muscle lump
  • Carlos Bruise-Her
    Carlos Bruise-Her Banned Users Posts: 925
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Sounds like a muscle to me.......good job hunny. You are on your fitness!! lmao
    (or it's a possible tumor:p)
    lmfao......
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yoooo Ulta had a crazy sale on a palate (sp?) of shadows but I didn't know if they were a good company or anything. it was something crazy like 100 shadows for 25 bucks

Kimi- I do have Mac products but honestly I don't wear enough makeup to justify to myself why im gonna pay that much for shadow lmao I have 3 of their foundations and a few brushes, lipglass and like 3 lipsticks. oh and concealer which is the BEST! but usually i just use some cheap ass shadows I got from that website that sells everything for 1 dollar lmao

:( @ My tumor lmao.....I came to work this morning and my co-worker was like WOW U lost a bunch of weight! Meanwhile I ain't lose a damn thing plus im bloated as hell. I got on some highhhhh heels today tho so :tu to heels making u look slimmer lmao
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2010
    Options
    U every try drinking green smoothies? Me and my bestie just started drinking them in january.....they say they are good for your skin and what not. We're drinking them to absorb all the benefits- clear skin, extra energy, weight loss, etc etc.

I gotta wait till I go home to give u a link to the site for the eyeshadows and what not, cause I can't even remember the brand right now. It's some cheap stuff though, but they work for me! lmao im not a makeup person so i just do what i can with what i got. turns out good. I got Mac foundation and concealer though and they work miracles. I actually figured out the best way to put on the concealer for maximum results, from some chicks youtube page lol she's my complextion which made me look at her vids in the 1st place, cause i rarely see brownskinned girls doing tutorials. i'll give u that link too- when i go home.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    kimi i hear african black soap is great for acne and acne scars.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Girl I'ma need the lank to that site ASAP!! How is their foundation? From most of the roast threads currently going on about me most of you know I have acne from working in Iraq. Most black women here deal with that, but I see these chicks putting on 2 pounds of makeup to cover it.......I have never had a reason to wear foundation or a concealer before, but if I can find some that's light on the skin and not pore clogging I might give it a try. So ladies let me know if you know of any good foundations for acne prone skin........also I would love some skin tips on dealing with adult acne if anyone is familiar with it...holla:p

drink water...lots of it.

i put cocoa butter on my face in the mornings and a certain IC'er once told me i have great skin....
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I oil rinse with olive oil and coconut oil at night and I wake up to smooth skin in the morning. baking soda and lemon juice is supposed to get rid of the acne scars.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Morgan%20Freeman.jpg

You got the AIDS, boy???
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That ? has be dyin....

I can imagine him saying that ? .
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options