[video]KiD CuDi Kissed By Male Fan(No ATL)...

Options
2»

Comments

• CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i guess that end of the ? career, ? an di liked his music too.

I wouldn't say his career is over because how Wayne kiss baby on TV and there were pictures and ? is still buying his ? and hyping his music??
  • You Mad
    You Mad Members Posts: 234
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm just as homophobic as the next guy, but everyone in here who has said Kid Cudi is ? is a ? ? . When a guy comes up and kisses you on the face by force and you don't hit him then you're ? ? By that logic, I would think everyone here is ? for entering this thread because you entered a thread which depicted TWO DUDES KISSING. The guy just got kicked off a tour for punching a dude in the face, if he did it again THAT would probably be the end of his career in the mainstream. But you idiots are too blinded by your hatred to concoct reasonable thoughts.

I'm not defending homosexuality at all, but I guarantee now I'm going to hear "you're ? because you defended Kid Cudi." And to you, I say, shut up ? .
  • jonoaries
    jonoaries Members Posts: 183
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You Mad wrote: »
    I'm just as homophobic as the next guy, but everyone in here who has said Kid Cudi is ? is a ? ? . When a guy comes up and kisses you on the face by force and you don't hit him then you're ? ? By that logic, I would think everyone here is ? for entering this thread because you entered a thread which depicted TWO DUDES KISSING. The guy just got kicked off a tour for punching a dude in the face, if he did it again THAT would probably be the end of his career in the mainstream. But you idiots are too blinded by your hatred to concoct reasonable thoughts.

I'm not defending homosexuality at all, but I guarantee now I'm going to hear "you're ? because you defended Kid Cudi." And to you, I say, shut up ? .

Gotta admit your logic is pretty solid
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    only a ni99er lover will defend that ? , this new crop of ? crew are embracing the NAACP Ideals to the fullest. The barn dance is really ? up right now
    ^^^see what happens when i switch around the words in your original post that were laced with that very distinct, almost palpable, bigoted disgust you have for your fellow humanbeings? all of the sudden the line between you & and skinheads/nazis/klansman completely evaporates.. & havin' kids just means that you'll try & poison them with it. great job pops. i'm sure your ansestors would be proud to see you completely forsake their suffering.

guess it's true what they say.. those who forget the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them..

& as a side note, being that template religions around thousands of years before "Jesus & the bible day's" time have duplicate KEY figures to the Bibles Mary, Noah, Jesus, ect.. [nevermind that christmas is a pagen holiday just as the rest of it obviously is covert sun worship]

all this should add up to your biblically induced brainwashing being rendered null in void.. you're so conditioned, independant thought doesn't even register..

you're so pitiful.. i can't even complete this po...
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^^^see what happens when i switch around the words in your original post that were laced with that very distinct, almost palpable, bigoted disgust you have for your fellow humanbeings? all of the sudden the line between you & and skinheads/nazis/klansman completely evaporates.. & havin' kids just means that you'll try & poison them with it. great job pops. i'm sure your ansestors would be proud to see you completely forsake their suffering.

guess it's true what they say.. those who forget the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them..

& as a side note, being that template religions around thousands of years before "Jesus & the bible day's" time have duplicate KEY figures to the Bibles Mary, Noah, Jesus, ect.. [nevermind that christmas is a pagen holiday just as the rest of it obviously is covert sun worship]

all this should add up to your biblically induced brainwashing being rendered null in void.. you're so conditioned, independant thought doesn't even register..

? get mad if you want but HipHop does not want you and I do not want your cyber attention so keep your ? ? to yourself, Go listen to some techno or disco or some other fairy ? , this ? invasion of HipHop will be squashed by those of us who reproduce and are not confused as to what gender we are, you fruity ? ...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hip Hop has been embracing the ? culture since Gayfish himself. ? 's ridiculous. If Cudi was a real man, he would have knocked his block off like mama said to, like any other real man would, ? or not. I remember when Hip hop wasnt afraid to offend anyone. The white man, ? , koreans, even offending mexicans, and especially ? . Those days are long gone, now homos and wiggers seem to be running the game. Just a damn shame.
  • rusty shackleford
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? get mad if you want but HipHop does not want you and I do not want your cyber attention .. Go listen to some techno or disco or some other fairy ? , this ? invasion of HipHop will be squashed by those of us who reproduce and are not confused as to what gender we are, you fruity ? ...
    hiphop segregation, huh? your ansestors are turnin' over in their watery graves. great job.

This goes out... a special dedication to your pitifully hateful soul..

Mos Def ft. Talib Kweli - History [Rusty's "Big Head" Remix]

http://www.zshare.net/audio/73141782798d00bd

[ii am hiphop.. you're nothing but a disgrace to it & your entire race]

signed,
    iBeWinniN' Daylee
  • rusty shackleford
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hip Hop has been embracing the ? culture since Gayfish himself. ? 's ridiculous. If Cudi was a real man, he would have knocked his block off like mama said to, like any other real man would, ? or not. I remember when Hip hop wasnt afraid to offend anyone. The white man, ? , koreans, even offending mexicans, and especially ? . Those days are long gone, now homos and wiggers seem to be running the game. Just a damn shame.
    .. yeah, the worlds going to hell.. you got blacks wanting.. no, demanding to drink from the same water fountian as good decent white folks.. colored children runnin' unsupervised through our wholesome schools.. oh please come home white jesus & save us from the savages!!

^^lol @ ignorance comin' in 31 flavors.. but i guess small minds aren't exactly a rare breed.
  • CTYO
    CTYO Members Posts: 407
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LMAO... UGH ? you ? lol. I actually like kid cudi ? . the funny ? is cudi just kept rapping like nothing happen....LMAO at this ?
  • redranger1
    redranger1 Members Posts: 59
    edited February 2010
    Options
    he gave em a hickey B, no ?
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Naw man they started embracing and subtlely endorsing back in the 90's now they are just getting more flamboyant with the ? from dress to talk. Kats talking ? ? lead to rappers Strolling for and ? trannys to dressing ? to kissing dudes to next talking about their male jumpoff watch...
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Damn, get a life ya'll. It's not like he invited him to kiss him. Dude was ? and high, prolly didn't notice what was happening. You kids need to get a ? life.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't think he'd be looked at like he did something homophobe-ish or wrong if he punched that dude. Just like if a dude comes up and kisses a girl and she didn't want him to...wouldn't think she was a lesbian if she slapped him. Not even a ? /straight thing...don't put ur lips on mine if i ain't cool with it. So, I do think Cudi shoulda done SUMTHIN to that dude.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Damn, get a life ya'll. It's not like he invited him to kiss him. Dude was ? and high, prolly didn't notice what was happening. You kids need to get a ? life.

NAH, if he can remember all those lyrics, he can tell a man is kissin him
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Naw man they started embracing and subtlely endorsing back in the 90's now they are just getting more flamboyant with the ? from dress to talk. Kats talking ? ? lead to rappers Strolling for and ? trannys to dressing ? to kissing dudes to next talking about their male jumpoff watch...
    I am telling you Prophecy we already have ? 's endorsing their Lifestyle here in the Reason even making verses about the men they love or the talking about how they go both ways it is like a cancer and just furthering the population control agendas of those with power...
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

boondocksRiley.jpg
  • You Mad
    You Mad Members Posts: 234
    edited March 2010
    Options

But when John Mayer says '? ' in context, THEN that's when the line is crossed.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    new gayest moment in hip hop ever, 2nd only to lil wayne kissin his daddy
    congratz cudi, you are a ? . Another step into the mainstream for ? rappers

lmao,,,,,,,,,
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You Mad wrote: »
    But when John Mayer says '? ' in context, THEN that's when the line is crossed.
    There you go twisting ? Dude said N1GG3r not ? if he had said ? and not mentioned thatdavid duke and white supremist ? it would have been a non issue. Funny how White Folks and ? love to spin ? ...
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

wat does that have to do with anytbhing??? How do u know dude is Christian???.............smh the silliness on this site