Darker than Black>>>>>>>>>

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in Animania
I made 2 revalations this year...

#1. netflix's extensive anime roster....
#2. I can watch netflix @ work....

as a result, my posting count on this site has dropped dramatically...but it's all good, cuz i'm still throroughly entertained...

I said all that to set this up....this week has been the biggest pay off of those two revaltions i made....I stumbled across Darker than Black on my instant que...

now i've heard of this before.. but never in detail...

? goes in....like all the way in...

the theme is a recycled theme where people get super powers all of a sudden, the government hides it..and there's some huge plot to foil in the end....

we've all been there many many times....but this ? is just done and executed so much better than a lotta stories of the same calibre....

? 's just mad entertaining...i suggest everyone check it out...I'm bout to start the final volume now....and i purposely waited till friday just cuz i know that ? 's gonna set my whole weekend off...

5/5-easy

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    just youtubed this ? , saw a couple fights. it looks like its for adult so i can ? with it, tightest thing i saw some lil bish put a whole in a rock ? head, might check it out
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tightest character to me was the ? wei... yo was murking ? on some "i'm taking over" type ? .. ? went hard...
  • Valhalla
    Valhalla Members Posts: 17
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Darker Than Black? I’m checking it out right now. Thanks for the heads up.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited June 2011
    Options
    word of caution Darker Than Black the second series ryusei no gemini makes more sense if you watch the ovas first. I didnt and it was still good but i was like, What the ? is going on?