Running with the Baby Stroller

Options
babel
babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Weight Room
Anybody else here have to run with the baby stroller. That ? was weird the first few times but once the ladies started to smile and make conversation it was all good. At first I just kept telling myself "no matter how unmanly it feels, my son likes it". Anyone else?

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    babel wrote: »
    Anybody else here have to run with the baby stroller. That ? was weird the first few times but once the ladies started to smile and make conversation it was all good. At first I just kept telling myself "no matter how unmanly it feels, my son likes it". Anyone else?

I walk with mine. I cant go fast with it. If I do the wheels start to shake. I dont get the stares from other women becuase wifey is always with me. We thought about buying the running stroller but now My son like to walk. It will be a waste of money!
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That's so sweet...I never got one because it seemed like it would be too bulky for everyday non-running use. I just had a regular stroller and went to the gym late at night.
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That's so sweet...I never got one because it seemed like it would be too bulky for everyday non-running use. I just had a regular stroller and went to the gym late at night.

It kinda is too bulky for regular use...at least to me but I see other people using it everyday.

@ Caddo- When wifey's with me she jogs with it while I go on ahead but she gets off like 3 hrs. later than I do so I just take my son out there instead of waiting.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    good look, imma have to get one of these.....
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I saw a dude the other day using one...gettin' it in. He had his dog on a leash too....I was just running in my vibrams...lol.
  • verbal juke
    verbal juke Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I saw a dude the other day using one...gettin' it in. He had his dog on a leash too....I was just running in my vibrams...lol.

I love Vibrams. What kind do you have? I have the KSO's. I get some weird looks but they are comfortable...