• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

That reporter is a ? , but thats his job to try to tear dudes apart esp since they looking real strong right now...great answer by LeBron tho
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ric puker(bucher) was espn radio scott van pelt show.. and he called lebron a 'glue guy'.. he talked about him like some kind role player.. as these playoffs have gone on ric puker has proven.. he knows nothing about basketball.. saying ? like d.rose was better then bron.. also saying boston and the bulls would handle the heat.. and now he calling bron a 'glue guy'...
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ric puker(bucher) was espn radio scott van pelt show.. and he called lebron a 'glue guy'.. he talked about him like some kind role player.. as these playoffs have gone on ric puker has proven.. he knows nothing about basketball.. saying ? like d.rose was better then bron.. also saying boston and the bulls would handle the heat.. and now he calling bron a 'glue guy'...

Ric is struggling right now. I feel sorry for dude at this point.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

lol he is coming up with new stuff
  • jrod44
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I would have started a long time ago, playing golf or tennis, if I wanted to be an individual guy

- Lebron James (soon to be Champ)
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    jrod44 wrote: »
    I would have started a long time ago, playing golf or tennis, if I wanted to be an individual guy

- Lebron James (soon to be Champ)

Thats the type of ? i like to hear i didnt want all the talk to get to his head and try to ? up the chemistry
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    jrod44 wrote: »
    Ric is struggling right now. I feel sorry for dude at this point.

i dont... i remember greg anthony sonned him so bad one time, before they cut to commercial he had to smile and tell him he was just playin because the look on ric face was hurt. ? soul was crushed
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    i dont... i remember greg anthony sonned him so bad one time, before they cut to commercial he had to smile and tell him he was just playin because the look on ric face was hurt. ? soul was crushed

what happen?
  • jrod44
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Thats the type of ? i like to hear i didnt want all the talk to get to his head and try to ? up the chemistry

That ? was great to hear, it was in direct response about if Wade wins Finals MVP, dude is giving great answers.
  • b*braze
    edited June 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    what happen?

this happened about 2 seasons back on espn. i dont even remember what they was arguing about but i remember feelin like he was dead wrong.. ima try to find it on youtube
  • b*braze
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hollywood as hell

219xycx.jpg
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol yea that ? acted his ass off i really dont like that floppin ? but i guess if everyone else is doing it you might as well join the crowd
  • jrod44
    edited June 2011
    Options
    terrible loss, but series is tied.

No doubt game 5 is a W.

Cant keep giving up leads though.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    hollywood as hell

219xycx.jpg

Dirk Nowitzki and Tyson Chandler been doing that same ? all series.
    So if LeBron and Wade does it everybody wants to jump on them but, when Dirk does it it's a legit call?!
    Thanks to all these Euro players, the flopping thing has gotten big and American players have caught on to it.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yall season is over, close thread.
This discussion has been closed.