Why dont White people support other White rappers????????????

124»

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Too be fair Icp already have to 2 platnuem albums

Too be even more fair ICP have 2 Platinum albums and 4 Gold albums in their Discography.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    shadyteam can talk about eminem all day and never say anything new
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    shadyteam can talk about eminem all day and never say anything new

I'm stating facts though you can diss me all you want but i'm speaking the real
  • stone crazy
    stone crazy Members Posts: 13
    edited May 2011
    I think the problem is record companies. Some just don't know how to look for talent and how to market talent. Regardless of color, music sales have been dropping for all genres.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011

This is my favorite song that I like from Emenim! Every time I hear this song, I tear up. I don't have a daughter nor a son... But if I did, nothing would keep me from them. Nothing.

grimreither4477 20 hours ago

i always turn to eminem when im havin a hard time, hes like a second dad to me or an older brother

BluePrint2022 3 days ago

Eminem is actually a pretty good singer!

hallingroosa 5 days ago 3

OLD SONGS OF EMINEM ARE AMAZING..... he raps about life and real stuff, not the same old "money killing drugs and sex" in every other rappers ? songs...

ToxicStoned 6 days ago 77
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    here she goes

Those are the youtube comments from his fans about that Song

But the simple point is females love Music that is Emotional and from the heart why Eminem is so succesful with sales selling the most is cos of his female white fan base
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Those are the youtube comments from his fans about that Song

But the simple point is females love Music that is Emotional and from the heart why Eminem is so succesful with sales selling the most is cos of his female white fan base

so females luv emotional music is that watchu sayin?
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    TimroD wrote: »
    so females luv emotional music is that watchu sayin?

Yeah with Singing/Melody catchy Hooks

Just an Artist that speaks on sensitive topics too for example with Eminem he talks about how much he loves his daughter alot
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    i guess the question we really want to know is : How does a white man (Eminem) become the King of something Black people supposedly created?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2011
    i guess the question we really want to know is : How does a white man (Eminem) become the King of something Black people supposedly created?

^ cuz brainwash;d wiggaz like U!
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    In Memory of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    White people are some of the biggest trend followers ever.

Im looking at that avi and you look white to me
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011

Did you really just say supposedly? Get the ? outta here XXS boxer wearing, ? off at black people cuz we ? yo ? , thinking Eminems the best rapper, drinking apple juice through a straw ass cracka.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Did you really just say supposedly? Get the ? outta here XXS boxer wearing, ? off at black people cuz we ? yo ? , thinking Eminems the best rapper, drinking apple juice through a straw ass cracka.
    you can judge a lot by the name a poster gives themselves just read his name and you understand better why he would say some hoecake ? like that...
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    eminem is perhaps the most technically skilled of all white rappers and perhaps the least ? of all white rappers, except for asher roth who just ? sucks
  • wu-tang4ever
    wu-tang4ever Members Posts: 118 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Because apart from Eminem they are all ? TBH!
  • booty-gif-dot-com
    booty-gif-dot-com Members Posts: 1,357 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Hood ? are the taste makers on whats popular and whats hot in American culture. it comes from the bottom up. What Kicks are considered Dope, What new dances are hot and what music is considered banging MUST get the Ghetto Pass of approval and then it spreads to White AND Black folks in the suburbs!!

If a white rapper tries to bypass the hood approval Stamp and shoots for the white folks... (cough, cough ASHER ROTH) then white folks dont want to get emabarrased with another Vanilla Ice and get caught liking something thats wack and corny. So they Ask US.. Hey does this white rapper have it???? and we gave the Nod of approval or the SMH. if the hood consensus gives the SMH then white people dont touch it either!!

its that simple! The hood has more power as taste makers than they know!
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    (SmH @ another corny sales thread, H-rap you suck!)

So many wonderful white people say they support HipHop by buying rap albums.

So why is Emenim the only white rapper that is selling albums???

Sure the Beastie Boys last album went platinum but what about these....

Everlast last album flopped
    Insane Clown Posse last album flopped
    Paul Wall last album flopped (Major label)
    Bubba Sparxxx last album flopped (Major label)
    Asher Roth last album flopped (damn he was on a major too)
    LiL Whyte's albums flopped (major label debut flopped)

So many skilled white rappers in the underground dont get the support that they deserve from their own white fans...rappers like:

Necro
    Brother Ali
    R.A.
    Vinnie Paz
    El.P
    Eyedea
    Termanology

Dudes, you guys are 65% of the total U.S population and 80% buyers of hiphop and you have more disposable income than others, so why dont you support white rappers who deserve your support. Or is Emenim the only good rapper worth supporting in the entire universe of HipHop??

Easy. Eminem got the Interscope Machine headed by Jimmy Iovine behind him and Dr. Dre....

Case closed.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Hood ? are the taste makers on whats popular and whats hot in American culture. it comes from the bottom up. What Kicks are considered Dope, What new dances are hot and what music is considered banging MUST get the Ghetto Pass of approval and then it spreads to White AND Black folks in the suburbs!!

If a white rapper tries to bypass the hood approval Stamp and shoots for the white folks... (cough, cough ASHER ROTH) then white folks dont want to get emabarrased with another Vanilla Ice and get caught liking something thats wack and corny. So they Ask US.. Hey does this white rapper have it???? and we gave the Nod of approval or the SMH. if the hood consensus gives the SMH then white people dont touch it either!!

its that simple! The hood has more power as taste makers than they know!

Real Talk.................
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ICP doesn't flop......... them dudes sell out hella shows