Whatever happened to that nastee Kat groupie-bytch??

Options
hrap-120
hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Reason
I know its some off topic gossip ? but Im asking 'cause my cuzzo 'sposed to send this clown a beat C.D. and help him with a mixtape project.

I said I wouldnt be caught dead around this clown because of that toxic chick Kat Rats that he be with is like a walking bullseye.

Is it worth the risk...a Myspace rapper & a targeted rap-groupie in your studio??

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    Options
    da last interview i saw of her on VLADTV she was talkin about she got sum type deal wit mtv i think fa a tv show..
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You can smash this rap groupie and get on her show and become SUPER-PRODUCER H-RAP, not to be confused with SUPER PRODUCER SOLAR.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    da last interview i saw of her on VLADTV she was talkin about she got sum type deal wit mtv i think fa a tv show..

This is the twist, if you deal with these clowns you might be able to get some bread in the long-run or at least some networking, and if that MTV ? is true
    its a cool lick, my thing is this tho' is it worth the risk associating with a marked target.

These ? will get you killed quick....trust me.

http://www.facebook.com/yungmazi
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    You can smash this rap groupie and get on her show and become SUPER-PRODUCER H-RAP, not to be confused with SUPER PRODUCER SOLAR.

LOL, he said he dont need me on the boards, they got some dude from corner-hustler-bloods to do they recording
    them College-Park niccas, but alot of our ? is joint created so I will eat but it comes down to who you gonna
    give your best stuff to...and Im not feelin' they ? .
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    LOL, he said he dont need me on the boards, they got some dude from corner-hustler-bloods to do they recording
    them College-Park niccas, but alot of our ? is joint created so I will eat but it comes down to who you gonna
    give your best stuff to...and Im not feelin' they ? .

Give him a hit record, man. Do it for hip hop!!!!!
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    This is the twist, if you deal with these clowns you might be able to get some bread in the long-run or at least some networking, and if that MTV ? is true
    its a cool lick, my thing is this tho' is it worth the risk associating with a marked target.

These ? will get you killed quick....trust me.

http://www.facebook.com/yungmazi

lol@ worth da risk....all i can say is itz all on u that mazi dude is a clown tho,,,
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^ im just repeatin wat she said i neva said i believed that ? lol
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    BUmped in Memory of the Honorable Brother whose words got the best of him...