Me, myself & I

Options
dj skillz
dj skillz Members Posts: 2
edited June 2011 in Waiting To Exhale
Hello,
Here is a poem i wrote about life and selv reflecting. I hope you like it...

Feeling all alone, some people say i’m gone, but i just feel like i am on my own.
I take a deep breath whenever I feel stressed, I gotta be honest with myself and now is the time to confess,
That I feel so alone and vulnerable when tears streams down my eyes, everybody wants fame and fortune for the new year, I just want to stay be alive…
Because u never know what will happen in your life, looking back I just hope I did the right sacrifice…
and for me to know that I got to search inside my soul and heart, everything thing is not what it seems sometimes, sometimes it becomes dark…
I try to do my best in this world to help others, my undying love goes out to my mother, because without you I wouldn’t be the person that I am, I hope you love me and your are proud of your son who became a man…
Mama, I know this life is can be very cruel and vicious, I just count my blessings and wishes
And hope for a better tomorrow, with no war, no poverty and no sorrows…
Please forgive me for all the sins I have done, may ? forgive me when he greets me as his returning long lost son…

Comments