Fave Classic album Sequel?

Options
Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Essence
Prolly OB4CL2. only sequel that i feel was better/same level as the first.

Comments

• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Great thread, I anticipate Fashawn's next album to be my favourite follow up to a classic, that said, it's really hard because I think most Essence heads are the types to understand that there are a limited number of classics to choose from because we hold that term highly or higher than other posters on the board.

However, because it's independent hip hop and because I think Nujabes has two classic albums in 'Modal Soul' and 'metaphorical music,' I'll go with Metaphorical Music.

Appreciate all the posters recently. I'm away this week typing this on my phone. Appreciate if everyone keeps posting and contributing to the essence as I think we're getting more regulars and they're all great heads so appreciate you all posting :tu
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I meant to ask you before but can you explain :tu?
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    :tu = thumbs up emoticon on the old I.C. (the first time we were on vbulletin).

We used to have a lot of great emoticons then like :lol:, :rofl: and I think it was :damn: (the emotion with the eyes popping out) etc. We're hoping to get them back at some point but until then some posters have them saved and you'll unknowingly see them around from time to time.

But basically it just means thank you or good point or I understand where you're coming from; I tend to use it a lot as a reminder to anyone who knows that we want them back on the new I.C. As we've not had them in years now and they used to be a big part of the board as they were actually fitting for a hip hop board.
  • Sep-00
    Sep-00 Members Posts: 210
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blueprint 2 is one of favorite albums.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I would say it's a toss up between Life After Death and Late Registration
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator