Real Talk what do you think of this fake sneaker site

allied
allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in Fashion Forward
The site is WWW.CHEAPMASS.COM. Let me just say I don't care about wearing real or ? sneaks anymore I'm too old for that. If they look good enough and they have colors that are rare I rock them. Just wanted to know other someones opinion on this. Not trying to promote this website at all I just want to gauge everyone's opinion on this.

Comments

• allied
    edited June 2011
    Here is a video of a fake collection of Jordans someone collected:

Real talk some of those Jordans you couldn't find in those colors authentic. And if you by $200 authentic Jordans, you wear them and you ? them up, don't you fell like a ? having wasted all that money? I'd buy 3 of these, wear they ? outta them, then cop a bunch more.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    allied wrote: »
    Here is a video of a fake collection of Jordans someone collected:

Real talk some of those Jordans you couldn't find in those colors authentic. And if you by $200 authentic Jordans, you wear them and you ? them up, don't you fell like a ? having wasted all that money? I'd buy 3 of these, wear they ? outta them, then cop a bunch more.

so a VW bug with a lambo body kit is cool 2 huh? or a fake rolex is just ass good as a real rolex? gtfoh!
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    so a vw bug with a lambo body kit is cool 2 huh? Or a fake rolex is just ass good as a real rolex? Gtfoh!

? !... Wolf.. That ? sound just like yo country ass!.. Hahahahah wolf out here livin a double sneaker life!
  • DRO
    edited June 2011
    here is a video of a fake collection of jordans someone collected:

real talk some of those jordans you couldn't find in those colors authentic. And if you by $200 authentic jordans, you wear them and you ? them up, don't you fell like a ? having wasted all that money? I'd buy 3 of these, wear they ? outta them, then cop a bunch more.

u say u 2 old for that ? , so why bother with em period?....

I hate to see ? with fake stuff on... Do what u do... If u can get away with it... Go head..i just cant fade em doe.
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2011
    ? !... Wolf.. That ? sound just like yo country ass!.. Hahahahah wolf out here livin a double sneaker life!

kiss my ass dro! lol you know gat damned well that aint me.....but i bet it is the t/s lol nah j/k
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    kiss my ass dro! lol you know gat damned well that aint me.....but i bet it is the t/s lol nah j/k

Dat do sound like u tho. lol
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2011
    Dat do sound like u tho. lol

lol it does dont it?
  • allied
    edited June 2011
    u say u 2 old for that ? , so why bother with em period?....

I hate to see ? with fake stuff on... Do what u do... If u can get away with it... Go head..i just cant fade em doe.

What I meant when I said I'm too old is I don't see the investment in copping sneakers for 200+ dollars. I always found that ? dumb as hell IMO. People who cop authentic...that fine whatever make you happy. I'm gonna cop a couple pair of these, see how they look, and if they striaght I'm copping more. I'm not gonna have a collection like this ? but I'll atleast be able to beat on them knowing I ain't spend 200+ dollars.
  • allied
    edited June 2011
    so a VW bug with a lambo body kit is cool 2 huh? or a fake rolex is just ass good as a real rolex? gtfoh!

? you know damn well comparing a watch and a car is not the same as comparing to a pair of sneakers... well to me atleast. Sneakers are meant to be worn and ? up. I don't have the time to be sitting there cleaning and scrubbing sneakers just cause I paid 200.
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2011
    ? you know damn well comparing a watch and a car is not the same as comparing to a pair of sneakers... well to me atleast. Sneakers are meant to be worn and ? up. I don't have the time to be sitting there cleaning and scrubbing sneakers just cause I paid 200.

let me break it down for you...i paid 172.00 for my south beaches now there worth 1000+ i paid 275.00 for my yeezys now there worth 2000+ i paid 162.00 for my flint greys now there worth 275.00+ you see the trick is to buy alot of kicks that gain value so your collection is worth a ? ...if you got 30 or 40 pair and rotate they never get "old" also if you ever need some quick cash you can sell a pair.....for example all original could retire today if he wanted....off his ? shoes alone!....but if you buy fakes there not worht the 50 bucks you paid for them....so dont...if 50 bucks is all you got for some kicks....get with young ice and cop some jordan brands
  • allied
    edited June 2011
    let me break it down for you...i paid 172.00 for my south beaches now there worth 1000+ i paid 275.00 for my yeezys now there worth 2000+ i paid 162.00 for my flint greys now there worth 275.00+ you see the trick is to buy alot of kicks that gain value so your collection is worth a ? ...if you got 30 or 40 pair and rotate they never get "old" also if you ever need some quick cash you can sell a pair.....for example all original could retire today if he wanted....off his ? shoes alone!....but if you buy fakes there not worht the 50 bucks you paid for them....so dont...if 50 bucks is all you got for some kicks....get with young ice and cop some jordan brands

See you buy Jordans to collect them. I respect that. But I don't and would never do that. I would invest my money into something else. I would rather buy replicas and just wear them out and cop more. But if you collect do ya thing.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited June 2011
    lol it does dont it?

Hell yea bruh lol
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited June 2011
    I respect dude in the video, he aint on no stuntin ? . At the end of the day I always say its about doing you. My swag aint your swag and vice versa.
  • DRO
    edited June 2011

atlboi.gif

• DRO
    edited June 2011
    i respect dude in the video, he aint on no stuntin ? . At the end of the day i always say its about doing you. My swag aint your swag and vice versa.

c/s... Dude aint flexin like he the ? .. He know his ? fake and proud of it...

More power to him doe... I gotta keep my real ones on deck!
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited June 2011
    atlboi.gif

Lol @ Phife Dawg agreein
  • DRO
    edited June 2011

thats what im bout to start doing... Selling some of my shoes and stop buyin ? i really dont want...
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    All of my shoes cost more than fifty bucks

Son wearing South pole jean shorts tryna front like a baller
    FOH ese

akademiks lil boy ;)
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2011
    thats what im bout to start doing... Selling some of my shoes and stop buyin ? i really dont want...

i tried to but i just cant part with them....
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    akademiks fell off
    I invested heavily in them in 10th grade
    nobody wear that ? anymore

i will...only the denim....? ill rock shmack,levi,bbc,bape, i dont give a ? ! lol breh i got 100+ pairs of jeans/shorts/cargos