Best Movie ? Scene

Options
2»

Comments

• deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hasn't sseen any of the movies mentioned.... prolly a good thing...
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    life is hot in cracktown had a pretty bad scene

homegirl became a ? victim and a crackhead in span of 15 minutes

still SMH @ the lil brother from atl being a villain in that movie
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited June 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    life is hot in cracktown had a pretty bad scene

homegirl became a ? victim and a crackhead in span of 15 minutes

still SMH @ the lil brother from atl being a villain in that movie

He did good tho
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I swear to Bob I was going to post "Spit On Your Grave." I never seen the 1978 version. I have the remade version. A lil sexy ass snow bunny comes to a lil small town in East ? , America to write a book alone for piece and privacy. These 3 rednecks forced a ? kid to come with them and broke in her cabin and made her suck on a pistal and a liquor bottle. She knocked the ? outta one of them with the liquor bottle and escaped. She ran into a police officer and he brought her back to the house then he called all four of the rednecks back to the house. They made the ? ? her and they recorded that ? . Then the rest of them ? her in the ass outside in the mudd butt ass naked. She got away and killed em all. She tied and bent the cop over and kept shoving his shotgun up his ass. Then ended up making him shoot himself in the ass w/ tha shotgun and ? the ? . That ? has to be the nastiest ? movie i've eva seen.
    the original version was better imo, the scene when she cuts off dudes ? is one you will NEVER forget....
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i gotta say irreversible. that ? was foul
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I swear to Bob I was going to post "Spit On Your Grave." I never seen the 1978 version. I have the remade version. A lil sexy ass snow bunny comes to a lil small town in East ? , America to write a book alone for piece and privacy. These 3 rednecks forced a ? kid to come with them and broke in her cabin and made her suck on a pistal and a liquor bottle. She knocked the ? outta one of them with the liquor bottle and escaped. She ran into a police officer and he brought her back to the house then he called all four of the rednecks back to the house. They made the ? ? her and they recorded that ? . Then the rest of them ? her in the ass outside in the mudd butt ass naked. She got away and killed em all. She tied and bent the cop over and kept shoving his shotgun up his ass. Then ended up making him shoot himself in the ass w/ tha shotgun and ? the ? . That ? has to be the nastiest ? movie i've eva seen.

I didn't get a chance to watch the newer version yet, but lemme tell ya, the 1978 version was FOUL. They ? this chick in 3 different scenes, and I know it was more violent and had more nudity than the newer version... She was naked in this flick more than she was clothed. I gotta check out the 2010 version so I can compare the two.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Last House on the Left...but Ike Turner ? scene from What's Love Got to Do With it was hilarious