A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010

KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited March 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
2wqsvh1.jpg

A 30 second TV spot leaked earlier, but this is the new, full length trailer that will debut in theatres on Friday with "The Crazies."

They better not mess this up like they do with other horror remakes. Looks promising so far.

Comments

• adorable thughighnes
    adorable thughighnes Members Posts: 1,788 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    its gonna be GOAT
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Looks wack. Problem with Hollywood these days, too many remakes. The only horror remakes worth watching that even matches up to the original was The Rob Zombie Halloween.
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited February 2010
    The rob zombie halloween was whackness it was the same movie with a trailer park flavor to it. This moving is filming like 10 minutes from chicago it looks aight....I read a review for it saying how it wasn't that good and they need to do re-shoots and all the deaths are the same just a slash across the body I hope they did do re-shoots or the review was fake.
  • Rated R
    Rated R Members Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    2vlaanm.jpg
    rszmlg.jpg
    3484tvn.jpg
    1y79jq.jpg........................................................
  • Rated R
    Rated R Members Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I wanna see freddy face I wanna see if they lived up to the hype
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Robert Englund FTW...Since he's not in the movie thats a L.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Will most likely be wack like the new Jason & halloween
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    They need to bring Jason back.....dude used to be the most ruthless ? under the sun

They just made a new Jason like last year, or 2 years ago
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    some people just hating with no sense or shame in here. the Friday the 13th remake was as dope as any Jason movie ever made and the Halloween remake and it's sequel was the ? too. looking forward to this one, Jackey Earl Halley about to go down as a GOAT ? corney ass Robert Englund and his comedy shtick.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I read the review, and it sounds like they had everything that would make the movie great and didn't execute it properly. That's unfortunate because the trailers really do look good. Hopefully, whoever is in charge takes some of the criticisms to heart and they make the necessary changes before it comes out.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    ? looks good to me.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    They just made a new Jason like last year, or 2 years ago

worst movie i ever seen, i couldnt stand the characters in it i was actually rooting for jason in that one, they will probably ruin this one as well but ill check it out regardless
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    worst movie i ever seen, i couldnt stand the characters in it i was actually rooting for jason in that one, they will probably ruin this one as well but ill check it out regardless

You mean to tell me you don't always root for Jason. You're a unique breed. Who watches slasher flicks and hopes the little white teenie boppers comeo ut victorious? lol
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    You mean to tell me you don't always root for Jason. You're a unique breed. Who watches slasher flicks and hopes the little white teenie boppers comeo ut victorious? lol

ummmm yea i watch jason expecting to see people get slaughtered but this is the first time i was saying thank you each time he murdered somebody, hopefully that explains it better
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    sickbizzle wrote: »
    some people just hating with no sense or shame in here. the Friday the 13th remake was as dope as any Jason movie ever made and the Halloween remake and it's sequel was the ? too. looking forward to this one, Jackey Earl Halley about to go down as a GOAT ? corney ass Robert Englund and his comedy shtick.

quote above the new halloween was the ?
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    yea ? trippin, that new Halloween was nice imo
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    yea ? trippin, that new Halloween was nice imo

whatt? that ? was lame but its all opinion i guess

imo they can do alot more with freddy than with myers or jason because freddy gets in those nightmares they can do alot with the dream scenes, i hope its gonna be dope they better dont ruin this ?
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Will definitely skip this, these ? horror remakes are more terrible than Michael Bay movies.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I thought that they was gonna do a prequel that would be more like a crime/drama that explains the back story of Freddie that has a homicide detective trying to capture him cause he killing kids, eventually does, Freddie beats the case and then the Parents burn him in the house. They still gonna do that movie?
  • luckyme1500
    luckyme1500 Members Posts: 37
    edited March 2010
    lol @ kelly leak playin freddie