Fashawn New Single "Down that Road" Video

Options
andre_1024
andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Essence
i guess this dropped awhile back..cool song and video!..ready for that album to drop!

Comments

• MastaAceTheGOAT
    MastaAceTheGOAT Members Posts: 724
    edited June 2011
    Options
    great song with a really nice hook. if he was on a major label and this song got pushed, i can definately see this becoming a hit. unfortunately it wont happen tho.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This is off Higher Learning 2, I don't believe it to be an album cut... may be wrong though. Was a great track though, I enjoyed it! Props on posting the video!!
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yh I was wondering why it sound familiar, "Relaxation" on that mixtape is too dope!

But yh Fashawn is that dude - one of my fav new young rappers that deserves more shine that 90% of the ? being bragged about here...cough cough J.Cole, Big Sean etc cough!
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yh I was wondering why it sound familiar, "Relaxation" on that mixtape is too dope!

But yh Fashawn is that dude - one of my fav new young rappers that deserves more shine that 90% of the ? being bragged about here...cough cough J.Cole, Big Sean etc cough!

haha I think J. Cole is nice from what I've heard from dude, he's hooked up with Fashawn in the past as well... I think Fashawn will have the best album of 2011 in my books if it drops, but we'll see 'cos it's hard to follow up what I still regard as the album of 2009, his debut, Boy Meets World.

But yeah, it's not a new track, nice video though and it's one that should get him more shine, even if it does come off slightly corny and teenager'ish.
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    This is off Higher Learning 2, I don't believe it to be an album cut... may be wrong though. Was a great track though, I enjoyed it! Props on posting the video!!

it sure is lol..i didn't remember it being on there tho..i was all excited thinkin it was a single haha..oh well..dope track either way..