2»

Comments

• bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    _illstrip wrote: »
    what would i label DIDDY ...

A HUSTLER

not in a bad way ... as in hes hustling people out of thier money ... but in a good way ... hes a hustler ... hes work ethic and dedication is what got Diddy where he is @ today ...

same with Gucci ... dude is a hustler too ... the difference between him and diddy tho ... is Gucci hustled in his hometown and is getting the support from the locals ... thats why gucci has been on the scene for 5 to 6 years and will continue to be here even if he never goes platihum because he has a fan base back home that will keep him working and getting $$$$ to stay alive in this game ...

no hate to either way you come up ... just stating the facts ... ? its alot of artist in delaware thats comin up heavy that yall prob gonna hate to and be like why is this guy on ... but it aint ? you gonna be able to do because they are gettting big in thier hometown just like gucci who will always show them luv regardless cuz they witness his stuggle first hand ... and alot of people locally know these artist on a more personal level ...

so its bigger than just being an dope artist when you come up like that ... people more or so like "the person" and identify first hand with that person ... cuz they came up and represent the same things ...

;)

How did we end up beefing when it seems as tho we're on the same page

I still disagree bout the entertainer part tho, lol.
  • rapstar39
    rapstar39 Members Posts: 521
    edited March 2010
    I say lets start ? slappin these little dumbfucks when they say some ? ? like that.

lol that's ? up
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    rapstar39 wrote: »
    lol that's ? up

? these parents dont wanna beat they kids, but I will. little ignorant ? say some dumb ? . ? around and turn into Tony Yayo, real quick.
  • youngnick
    youngnick Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Yo ? stop listening to Slaughterhouse, you ruining my music now.
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    lol u ? are idiots its a younger generation think about it u ? lol
    ? u expect a 12yr old to say? that Rakim is da ? ??
  • mattik
    mattik Members Posts: 226
    edited March 2010
    when i was 15, i was bumpin nas, jay, beanie sigel, scarface, etc... i dont think bein young is an excuse for listening to stupid ass music.. at 10, i'd say whatever.. but at 15, you can appreciate and understand if somebody is saying something intelligent or meaningful or actually has real talent to speak of.. so to answer your question, yes, the music in the mainstream is getting progressively more dumbed down, and i'm sure it has an effect to dumb down the youth. not all of them, of course, but definitely some. and if son is 15 sayin gucci is the best ever, he's definitely one of the dumb ones.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited March 2010
    youngnick wrote: »
    Yo ? stop listening to Slaughterhouse, you ruining my music now.

i guess you talkin to me?
    if so eat my meat and leave me alone when i skeet