Will an African Nation Ever Make Nukes?

Olorun22
Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    they don't have the resources to do so. and the western world would either A) not allow this to happen by any means, including war. or B) be the ones who are actually in controll of the nukes anyway.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Somalia will mos def them ? be wildin
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    South Africa has nukes.
  • Olorun22
    edited June 2011
    And Step wrote: »
    South Africa has nukes.

They was made by whites and they are disarmed now.
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    They was made by whites and they are disarmed now.

South Africa is still in Africa.

If you think those white people disarmed those nukes and are surrounded by damn near a billion black people then you would probably go for fried ice cream.
  • Olorun22
    edited June 2011
    South Africa is still in Africa.

If you think those white people disarmed those nukes and are surrounded by damn near a billion black people then you would probably go for fried ice cream.

I dont see the reason why africans would disarm the nukes. so im guess the un disarmed them which is white soo i guess i like fried ice cream:confused:
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    so is this you saying you don't believe the IAEA or you thinking South Africa somehow had additional secret nuclear weapons?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Not anytime soon, African nations have to take care of their population more efficiently before spending money on nuclear weapons. If there was a colonizer in African lands, I would say differently. But luckily no one is colonizing African lands now, so there really isn't a need for nuclear weapons there now.
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    janklow wrote: »
    so is this you saying you don't believe the IAEA or you thinking South Africa somehow had additional secret nuclear weapons?

Most definitely. The IAEA is like most international agencies like the UN, IMF, World Bank, The Hague, etc. They sound noble but if you look deep enough you can see they are duplicitous and really only look to serve the needs of the strong at the expense of the weaker nations and people of the Earth. I trust no international agency started by Western nations, because their track record is doo-doo.

They know Israel has nuclear weapons and they won't push to impose sanctions on them. Those whites in South Africa are not stupid. They would never do something like that being surrounded by all those Black people who one day will seek redress. They have shown themselves to be sneaky, lying mofos. Typical white people who want to maintain power.

Just saying............
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    Not anytime soon, African nations have to take care of their population more efficiently before spending money on nuclear weapons. If there was a colonizer in African lands, I would say differently. But luckily no one is colonizing African lands now, so there really isn't a need for nuclear weapons there now.

Well, KB the colonization is on a different level, now. The US, Europe, and China are maneuvering to take the natural resources of Africa now through corporations and sell-out leadership.

Zammine.jpg

http://www.blacknews.com/pr/china-africa101.html
  • janklow
    edited June 2011
    They know Israel has nuclear weapons and they won't push to impose sanctions on them.
    although, in fairness, South Africa was an admitted nuclear power whereas Israel plays the game they play.
    Those whites in South Africa are not stupid. They would never do something like that being surrounded by all those Black people who one day will seek redress. They have shown themselves to be sneaky, lying mofos. Typical white people who want to maintain power.
    i guess i'm not sure how have a secret nuclear weapon keeps white guys in South Africa safe. granted, you have a point about the IAEA being much like any other bureaucracy, but in this case my opinion is that they may have been right.
  • stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited June 2011
    Los216 wrote: »
    Somalia will mos def them ? be wildin

lol Somalia is the least likely to build nuclear weapons.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    my vote goes to nigeria
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2011
    Well, KB the colonization is on a different level, now. The US, Europe, and China are maneuvering to take the natural resources of Africa now through corporations and sell-out leadership.

Zammine.jpg

http://www.blacknews.com/pr/china-africa101.html

Very interesting, I know some Africans and they tell me mostly positive things about the Chinese but I have heard of some of the low wages the Chinese are offering to native Africans while giving Han Chinese the best jobs. I've said it once and I'll say it again, Africans need to rely on themselves more and less on other nations. I know it's not easy, especially after what Africa went through during the 1900s through all kinds of abuse, but the sooner Africa takes care of its people better, the more efficient its people can be.

SMH at the pic with the Chinese guy all clean and the Africans looking dusty as ? .
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2011
    judahxulu wrote: »
    my vote goes to nigeria

I don't know, there's a lot of money over there and definitely lots of rich people, but tons of poverty as well. I doubt it......
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    judahxulu wrote: »
    my vote goes to nigeria

I would tend to agree.

If they could get a grip on themselves and quit trying to be Afropeans. They have the most educated people there and in the diaspora. They got population, oil, and a ton of other resources. I have been said Nigeria should have been a Superpower.
  • janklow
    edited June 2011
    If they could get a grip on themselves and quit trying to be Afropeans. They have the most educated people there and in the diaspora. They got population, oil, and a ton of other resources. I have been said Nigeria should have been a Superpower.
    they've also got a ton of internal dissent that's not really about the "Afropean" thing
  • stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited June 2011
    most likely to acquire nuclear weapons

1. South Africa

2. Egypt
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    While other nations still have nukes, I hope so.

But I doubt it will happen in the foreseeable future.
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    janklow wrote: »
    they've also got a ton of internal dissent that's not really about the "Afropean" thing

Yes and no. Much of the internal dissent is based on their adherance to Western Norms and way of Governance. They are trying to set up a western style of governance. That just won't work because they are too tribal. I think it's ridiculous and a mistake that they set up all those states.

When things fall apart chronicles this. If you go there today you will see it.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Yes and no. Much of the internal dissent is based on their adherance to Western Norms and way of Governance. They are trying to set up a western style of governance. That just won't work because they are too tribal. I think it's ridiculous and a mistake that they set up all those states.

When things fall apart chronicles this. If you go there today you will see it.

Tribal?...It won't work because their governments are too corrupt...You can have democracy with a dictator leadin' the line
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    even better!!!! they have aliens who help build pyramids

nah but forreal if they tried the usa would try to "Hussein" them
  • janklow
    edited June 2011
    Europeans certainly messed up the way Africa is arranged, but it still means that Nigeria has a collection of groups who PROBABLY wouldn't be a unified nation today if they had had their own way. i don't think it's all about Western norms.

but this all being said, it's an African powerhouse so it's obviously up there in terms of "what African nation might end up with nuclear weapons first"