?The Killing-2011 (AMC)?

13»

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Didn't they say Opheus(sp) had curly hair???That's not Richmond...he's protecting someone.

yea i thought i heard them say something bout curly hair too. i think it's that dude that donated the money to the campaign. remember he had the young ? in the pool
  • drb3n
    drb3n Members Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I slept on this but watched the first season in the last week. Great show. This is like Seattle's version of The Wire.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Thoughts on finale??????
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Thoughts on finale??????

? ...........
  • drb3n
    drb3n Members Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I liked the fact that they didn't tell you who the murderer was in the finale. IMO it's one of the reasons I found 24 to be so annoying, because you new every year that he was going to solve the crisis in episode 24 and a cliff hanger would be introduced. I could see how people would be ? though, since they had been advertising that you would find out who the killer was. I am interested to see what they do with Holder though. I liked the back and forth he has with Linden and hope that he doesn't end up being put in prison or gets fired. Somehow I think the writers will find a way to keep them together. So anyone have thoughts on who he was in the car with at the end? My money would be with the cokehead/millionaire guy since Holder used to be an addict. I almost turned the tv off and went to sleep thinking the show ended at 11:00 and they were just going to neatly close all the story lines. Glad I didn't.
  • darryl_jenks
    darryl_jenks Members Posts: 328
    edited June 2011
    Thoughts on finale??????

No problem with it at all.Great way to end the season,i suspect the killer is someone that hasn't been introduced yet...
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    drb3n wrote: »
    I liked the fact that they didn't tell you who the murderer was in the finale. IMO it's one of the reasons I found 24 to be so annoying, because you new every year that he was going to solve the crisis in episode 24 and a cliff hanger would be introduced. I could see how people would be ? though, since they had been advertising that you would find out who the killer was. I am interested to see what they do with Holder though. I liked the back and forth he has with Linden and hope that he doesn't end up being put in prison or gets fired. Somehow I think the writers will find a way to keep them together. So anyone have thoughts on who he was in the car with at the end? My money would be with the cokehead/millionaire guy since Holder used to be an addict. I almost turned the tv off and went to sleep thinking the show ended at 11:00 and they were just going to neatly close all the story lines. Glad I didn't.

i think it might be the mayor's campaign manager...
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I have mixed feelings about the finale. The main reason I was sticking with the show was to find out who killed Rosie and I really thought they would reveal it this season, but they left us with a cliffhanger. The show has been frustrating because everytime you think you might know what is going on they introduce another red herring that is dismissed quickly. I'm not sure if the payoff will be good enough and they haven't done a great job in getting me invested with the characters. I think the Richmond framing might have something to do with Gwen's dad.

The last couple episodes Holder and Linden have had more depth to them, but I can't say I would watch the show just for them or anything.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    that ? was a good ending. i new dam well they weren't gonna solve the murder in one season then what the ? would season 2 be about and who would want to watch it. thought it was a bit of surprise that Holder is ? . but it's a show that supposed to be a murder mystery what better way to end then to have more mystery.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I liked the ending, to a certain extent. I was curious too how they would continue the mystery if Richmond being the killer is so cut and dry. Makes me think about how Holder kept rushing Linden to leave and thinking why is she back and kept not leaving. I think the dude Holder met in the car was his AA sponsor the one who leaked that info and told him about the Dad being apart of the gang back in the day.

I thought I was gonna really like the show but im glad it ended when it did, seemed like it was starting to drag got really good then ended. One thing is for sure i'm tired of Rosie's mom and her sad act this entire season. I understand her purpose and of course why a mom would act that way, but it's getting annoying to watch especially after she blamed her husband like that.