Which Rapper Gets the Most Hate Here?

1235»

Comments

• AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited January 2011
    I agree. This thread proves that H Rap was always right about that influence in the Reason. Can't knock it though, whites have always been MAJOR Hip Hop fans & participants since the early 80's. Although most of EM's fans aren't.

LOL I agree and have nothing against white Hip hop fans but like you pointed out most of eminems fanbase are white and are not hip hop fans they are just fans of eminem
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    some of these nigs deserve it though, to take time out your day to hate is lame but peeps like; gucci,sol-jerr(soulja boi), waka, oj, kid kudi, shawty lo and the like deserve that ? .them ? is wack.period.

as far as elite mc's, i feel its neck and neck between nas and big who get the most hate which is crazy cause they 2 of the best evar...

eminem and jay get plenty of hate but they got ? on here that ride or die for em; dretox and usmarine for eg..

wayne fluctuates between good and wack but he got his stans as well; bcotton and michael malice. even budden got his groupies and haters

but nas gotta whole internet movement pointing out his losses and big got the ? biggest thread i seen on here saying he a ? and he fat,black and ugly smh

i voted big but its either him or nas.
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    lol @ nas getting hated on no one hates on nas it just the nas fans who get all butt hurt if you ain't feeling him.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    lol @ nas getting hated on no one hates on nas it just the nas fans who get all butt hurt if you ain't feeling him.

? what?

**looks at this ? post counts** aiight whatever u say cuzz
  • Scholar Jaw
    Scholar Jaw Members Posts: 498
    edited January 2011

word.this genstasia chick is a great example. Like yesterday, she just wouldnt let the debate between Pac and Nas end, even after I tried to end it by saying its personal preference at the end of the day. It was like she was tryin to convert me into a Nas stan. I just couldnt believe what was happenin.

*Reminisces*
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    gns wrote: »
    ? what?

**looks at this ? post counts** aiight whatever u say cuzz

lol wtf does my post count have to do with knowing about rap. I'm just saying these threads are pointless because everyone has there taste i automatically know that if some one goes against nas everyone's argument is 'oh you just don't understand the lyrics' it has nothing to do with that.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    smh at some of the ? in this thread be the same ones entering appreciation threads just to hate. See most ? around here don't even realize they ?
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited March 2011
    Lupe beat out all the haters look at how lasers is doing and he was not even happy with it, Lupe gots next lol
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    was looking for another thread but this one will work till I find it...
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    It changes almost every week, but mainly I'd say Nas. The whole "Nas Lost" line is said almost everyday on here.
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited June 2011
    Jay-Z followed by Em
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I buy Nas albums, but no matter what, he always loses on the IC
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Cole comin for Nas spot
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Cole comin for Nas spot

Hell yeah .. the J.Cole hate has been vicious this whole Month
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Eminem- for record sales

Rick Ross- because his music is liked beyond the whole issue of him being a C.O.

Wayne- because he's popular instead of who people think should be popular

Nas- because he's resilient and his detractors still hold animosity because "Takeover" didn't ? his career.

^^^ People flip threads about each of these rappers several different ways. Some posters are creative with it, some are more blatant, and some are a mixture of both. Of course a lot of times people say "Nas Lost" as a joke or to poke fun, but those who are serious with it are stuck in '01 and wish he would just go away. Ross detractors will find anything to nitpick and denounce Ross for having a career after being "exposed". Wayne catches it because he's popular and people will find ways to discredit him too. Eminem catches it for selling records.

Granted, saying an artist sucks or you don't get down with their music isn't hating. Making multiple negative threads or posts about the same artist to further push the point is another story though.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I swear this is the thread Graveyard...