Somebody school me on the alleged connection between vaccines and autism

Options
2»

Comments

• melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That conspiracy theory has also been completely debunked. ? did not come from vaccination experiments. It came from Africans eating apes that had SIV.

3 non-white sources or ?

plus i said major role since vaccines depress the immune system.. De beers diamond mines are not getting off the hook. AGain im talking whats being used to justify the diagnosis of "Aids" in Africa. We all know the first "cases" were ? white males. U Madd!
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That conspiracy theory has also been completely debunked. ? did not come from vaccination experiments. It came from Africans eating apes that had SIV.

Ayo ktulu u got any nuggets to drop on this vaccine/autism topic b?
  • melanated khemist
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i cant say vaccines haven't saved lives, especially the early 1900s. Now with better nutrition and sanitation theyre definitely used for other motives. like depleting vital nutrients, stimulating excitotoxicity, and precipitating abnormal brain-pathway development. Across the whole medical, pharmaceutical industry its a win-win.

good thread
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? .. vaccinations stimulate the immune system.
    ? , you're wrong. see how i made the same argument you did, but used less words?

also, you're defending "vaccines = autism," not "all kinds of illness and dis ease"
  • melanated khemist
    edited June 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    ? , you're wrong. see how i made the same argument you did, but used less words?

basically, the brain produces certain cells that sprout out into spiny processes.it produces too many and as a result a pruning process takes place..Mercury/Thimerosal as an enzyme poison interferes with this process causing the brain to be miswired.The results can be anything from learning and behavioral problems to disorders to autism.

also, you're defending "vaccines = autism," not "all kinds of illness and dis ease"

show me where i typed "vaccines=autism"? ill wait. i said mercury (in the vaccine) can alter or interfere with the calcium within the cell. And that affects the transmission of signals that direct the neurons and development. And yeah vaccines are, and can be a gateway to all kinds of dis eases and illnesses.

i see what u did there
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    Ayo ktulu u got any nuggets to drop on this vaccine/autism topic b?

heres a few examples of what happens when people get stupid about vaccinations and/or autism:

http://whatstheharm.net/autismdenial.html
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? came from the same place Ebola and other viruses designed to decimate whole populations. They are biological agents created by scientists in laboratories.

All of a sudden these viruses and diseases emerge in places heavily populated by Black people even though there was no change in their environment other than the introduction of vaccines from WHO.

Yeah OK...
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    They are biological agents created by scientists in laboratories.

No, they're just not.
  • melanated khemist
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No, they're just not.

just take your L and keep it moving troll.. Nas Won!
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Next you're gonna tell me Kelis was cloned in a secret CIA laboratory and programmed to take Nas' money and make him lose.
  • janklow
    edited June 2011
    Options
    show me where i typed "vaccines=autism"? ill wait.
    no problem, i can show you quickly.

01. threadstarter's question: "Somebody school me on the alleged connection between vaccines and autism"
    02. threadstarter's second remark: "Never mind, I just schooled myself, it's utter ? "
    03. my response: "i see you have discovered the correct answer"
    04. your response: "? .. "

since we were talking about the link between vaccines and autism, calling my response ? is in effect saying you think vaccines cause autism. see, wasn't that simple?
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    Options

01. threadstarter's question: "Somebody school me on the alleged connection between vaccines and autism"
    02. threadstarter's second remark: "Never mind, I just schooled myself, it's utter ? "

since we were talking about the link between vaccines and autism, calling my response ? is in effect saying you think vaccines cause autism. see, wasn't that simple?

There is mad confusion, contextual negation, and stretching of Mr. Fantastic proportions in this response.
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    Options
    heres a few examples of what happens when people get stupid about vaccinations and/or autism:

http://whatstheharm.net/autismdenial.html

So you posted a site who's highest authority listed is Penn from Penn and Teller? SMH, ghetto scholarship, when will it end.

This doesn't disprove the point that vaccines are dangerous. Especially in light of the SV40 scenario of the 50's and 60's and the current strain of "accidents" in today's time.

This is akin to saying that all canned milk is not harmful, despite the fact that the canned milk put out by China that caused kidney failure in thousands of little children.

To post isolated incidents of people rejecting vaccination as proof that they are fine is ridiculous. Especially in the light of the vaccines that have killed, disabled, and sickened many. Many people have not been vaccinated and they have turned out fine.

The stupid part is when you take some doctor(who is pressured to promote vaccinations and prescription drugs to make a living or be forced out of the HMO networks) word that everything is OK.

Any Black man who takes their word despite all the historical chicanery exhibited by the medical profession needs their head examined.
  • melanated khemist
    edited June 2011
    Options

this is what i typed.

? .. vaccinations stimulate the immune system. repeated vaccinations exhaust the immune system, giving a false sense of security while opening the door for all kinds of illness and dis ease. they encourage medical dependency while reinforcing the belief in a inefficient body. just another tactic in destabilizing us while keeping us in fear..

its a correlation between mercury,thimerosal, autism and vaccines.. Mercury can interfere with the calcium within the cell and play a major role in the transmission of signals that direct the development process as well as neuron function. its alot of alternative info out there, im not gonna get all jenny mccarthy on the subject tho

i cant say vaccines haven't saved lives, especially the early 1900s. Now with better nutrition and sanitation theyre definitely used for other motives. like depleting vital nutrients, stimulating excitotoxicity, and precipitating abnormal brain-pathway development. Across the whole medical, pharmaceutical industry its a win-win.

basically, the brain produces certain cells that sprout out into spiny processes.it produces too many and as a result a pruning process takes place..Mercury/Thimerosal as an enzyme poison interferes with this process causing the brain to be miswired.The results can be anything from learning and behavioral problems to disorders to autism.

show me where i typed "vaccines=autism"? ill wait. i said mercury (in the vaccine) can alter or interfere with the calcium within the cell. And that affects the transmission of signals that direct the neurons and development. And yeah vaccines are, and can be a gateway to all kinds of dis eases and illnesses.

you use deception .... i called your response ? and not the TS because you have been an advocate for vaccines in the past also.
  • And Step
    edited June 2011
    Options
    this is what i typed.

? .. vaccinations stimulate the immune system. repeated vaccinations exhaust the immune system, giving a false sense of security while opening the door for all kinds of illness and dis ease. they encourage medical dependency while reinforcing the belief in a inefficient body. just another tactic in destabilizing us while keeping us in fear..

its a correlation between mercury,thimerosal, autism and vaccines.. Mercury can interfere with the calcium within the cell and play a major role in the transmission of signals that direct the development process as well as neuron function. its alot of alternative info out there, im not gonna get all jenny mccarthy on the subject tho

you use deception .... i called your response ? and not the TS because you have been an advocate for vaccines in the past also.

Keep doing the damn thing, Mel Khem.

I have come to the realization that you are never going to be able to reconcile those two specific minds because of their frame of reference. Extreme Racism or Extreme Denial. Keep educating those who don't know and leave the chaff for the fire.
  • melanated khemist
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I appreciate it And Step,, coming from easily 1 of the best posters on the IC means alot..

Oh and i have to cosign this

"Jay Electronica is the greatest rapper/producer"
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So you posted a site who's highest authority listed is Penn from Penn and Teller?

The site lists all of its sources for the vaccine stories and none of them are Penn of Penn and Teller fame.

I hate that guy.
  • janklow
    edited June 2011
    Options
    There is mad confusion, contextual negation, and stretching of Mr. Fantastic proportions in this response.
    if he wants to call my response ? , he should actually read it
    this is what i typed.
    meh, irrelevant
    show me where i typed "vaccines=autism"? ill wait.
    well, let me quote myself here: "since we were talking about the link between vaccines and autism, calling my response ? is in effect saying you think vaccines cause autism. see, wasn't that simple?" if you wanted to say vaccines don't cause autism, but cause OTHER problems, you could probably have stated that without claiming my statement was false.
    you use deception ....
    no, i'm pretty much quoting posts above this one.
    i called your response ? and not the TS because you have been an advocate for vaccines in the past also.
    my response was about vaccines causing autism. if you want to call that response ? , then you are arguing otherwise. furthermore, by your standard, if you cannot quote me advocating vaccines, you're "using deception."
    Keep doing the damn thing, Mel Khem.

I have come to the realization that you are never going to be able to reconcile those two specific minds because of their frame of reference. Extreme Racism or Extreme Denial. Keep educating those who don't know and leave the chaff for the fire.
    it's cute the way you keep putting these posts in the wrong forum