What is your favorite qoute from The Boondocks

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I have to hide my money in the books because its the only place they wont look wen they robb me. cuz ? dont read sh*t.

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Is this the kind of ? you ? put on your feet nowadays? This looks like a damn astronaut's shoe. I'm black, I'm not walking to the Moon, I'm walking to the liquor store.
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited February 2010
    "Yesterday I saw 3 ******s reading a book and 1 of them was smiling"

I think that's from the BET episode.
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    "You cant compare a chocolate monkey like R Kelly to Jerry Lewis"
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    "You know what this is, man. It's ? racism, man. You were at the wrong place, at the wrong time, and you just happened to fit the description. Now, if you admit you killed him..."

"I DIDN'T ? ANYONE!!!!!!"

"Look, even if you didn't ? him, just admit that you killed him. I promise you won't go to jail. Smack on the wrist. I promise you."

"Wait...I'm a prosecutor! I'm never gonna fall for this...!"

*5 minutes later*

"(crying) So you're saying if I confess....I won't go to jail??"

"I give you my word."

lmfao, that ? still kills me. I bring that scene up everytime I'm talkin about police IRL
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I don't think "Homies over Hos" is a sentiment that A ? Named Slickback can co-sign, Riley. I mean, don't get me wrong, A ? Named Slickback will put a lot of things over a ? : Money over a ? ? Always. Brand new gators over a ? ? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich wit' just tomato? Guaranteed. But homies? Oh no. A ? Named Slickback DON'T DO ? for the homies. Let me reiterate: DON'T DO ? for the homies! Unless the homie wanna walk that stroll and get that money, the homie ain't getting a ? thing and the same goes for brothas, peeps, dudes, fellas, dunnies, comrades, whatever the ? ? is callin' each other nowadays. Sounds like some ? ? to me.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    " Guilty! that ? is guilty! I dont need to delibirate! Hang dat ? now! I got the rope right here." : Offers noose: