Could DMC be a sequel to DMC 2?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in IllGaming
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Very nice theory that I will dispel with one word: Capcom.

Megaman 1-400X.

Street Fighter 2: Hyper Expanded Contracted Arcade Championship Turbo Super Arcade IV Left Foot In, Left Foot Out 3rd Strike

Resident Evil 1 - 48 3D Mercenaries REmake

If the hint isn't clear, let me spell it out: They recycle EVERYTHING. And they did that before games had blockbuster movie budgets. It wouldn't shock me if at some point you walk past the Dante polygons from every game since DMC 1.
  • jimbob's back
    jimbob's back Members Posts: 30
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That new Dante does look like an emo-? . I'll stick with Bayonetta
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The timeline when validating the canon is supposedly DMC3, DMC 1, DMC4, DMC2. With DMC2 being at the last arc of Dante's travels....... it's possible NT could be going for that. Or at least preferred that impression of Dante's world more.

The NT lead on the project has mentioned it's a complete reboot however. He seemed to have a dislike with how DMC, and it's sister Bayonetta, were done. And intends to have it appeal to the western audiences.

I don't like how the game is shaping up either way. I prefer the originals, except for DMC2.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yeah ill wait for the hd remakes
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Okay, I just watched this new game play of "Work in progress" and I had to shaq face this ? .

How you gonna expect this.......

To live up to this............