Earn Triple XP In Killzone 3 This Weekend

Options
joshuaboy
joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in IllGaming
Once, twice, three times the la... experience.

A couple of days ago, our very own Anthony Gallegos posted his impressions of the From the Ashes DLC map pack released this past Tuesday for Killzone 3. The DLC totes four new maps, and will run gamers $4.99.

To celebrate the release of the map pack (as announced on the PlayStation Blog), Guerilla and Sony are introducing a triple XP weekend, allowing gamers to earn three times the experience they normally would. Better yet, you don't have to play the DLC maps (or have even downloaded them) to take part. Any Killzone 3 multiplayer match will net you triple experience.

The festivities began this morning, and will run through Monday, June 27th at 9am Pacific Time.

Comments

• grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    still waiting for a price drop on this before i cop it, but the update version of Radec Academy in the new map pack looks dope.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This game is trash and ain't nobody playing it. I turned it on to see about the triple XP and when I joined a lobby, it was only me and one other player against each other, so I back out and joined another lobby, where it was me and someone else versus nobody, so I turned the ? off.

It's no point to release any maps for this ? because if you do play one of the DLC maps, you're stuck playing that one map over and over again (no voting), so you have to manually back out and join a new lobby - stupid. The only time you can vote on the next map is when you finished one of the original maps. GG ? up on this version.
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lmaoooo they know they ? up so they tryna release a updated version of radec academy in a desperate attempt to get ? killzone 2 fans to play it

ITS OVER they ? up shut the got dam servers down and focus on the next game...they need to just chalk up the L and keep it moving add new map packs to kz2 or sumin but its already nobody playing kz3 wtf they think gonna happen when the new battlefield, cod and resistance drops? Its a wrap
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lmaoooo they know they ? up so they tryna release a updated version of radec academy in a desperate attempt to get ? killzone 2 fans to play it

ITS OVER they ? up shut the got dam servers down and focus on the next game...they need to just chalk up the L and keep it moving add new map packs to kz2 or sumin but its already nobody playing kz3 wtf they think gonna happen when the new battlefield, cod and resistance drops? Its a wrap

lolsadbuttrue
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    people stay play this........
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If KZ was for the 360, not the PS3, it would've done better....
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    If KZ was for the 360, not the PS3, it would've done better....

Although I think it doesn't deserve to do well regardless of the system, I will agree that the PS3 has a ? , cheap ass fanbase. Mofos stay crying about [insert game here] being multiplat, but when the games are exclusive, these ? don't even buy them lol.