More than 80% of women fantasize about bein ? from the back while giving head do

124»

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    kat2180 wrote: »
    lol..we're convicling people for thoughts now? No I don't think that's a problem as long as you aren't trying to vocalize those thoughts to me!

And I really don't fantasize about that anymore. It's like finally smashing that chick you dream about, it loses a lot of the appeal.
    IDK it only loses a significant amount of appeal if the experience wasn't great. Did you ? during the DP session you endured?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this ? here......lol

ugh, well Kat?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    uhh..well yeah...lol.

I've climaxed from a lot of things, doesn't mean I'm still fantasizing about it.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    you didn't have to say Kat

Everyone on the IC knows about her sexcapade

folks have made a billion threads about it and beat the topic to death
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    no I think you are reaching for something that is not there ......
  • a.mann
    edited June 2011
    you didn't have to say Kat

Everyone on the IC knows about her sexcapade

folks have made a billion threads about it and beat the topic to death

you can't be that naive, not to realize by now,

that Kat not only enjoys but ? just from speaking on her.... sexcapades.

methinks this topic is far from dead, round this parts long as she here to bait it

hell, she probably moist now
  • kat2180
    edited June 2011
    lol @ awoman acting like he know what gets women to ? .
  • a.mann
    edited June 2011
    dollar-sign.jpg

keeps women ? ' for a man....
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Lol @ this

Anyhoo

you're either into ? or youre not

And there are men who are really inti ? and have no problem sexing his girl with another dude (ie some married swingers)

Not everyone views sex the same way

The end
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Spider next to your right foot above the "i" in Join. Reach your right foot over and smash that ? . It wants to bite you.

ROTFLMFAOOOOOOO ... this ? here is funny as ?
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    t/s trying to cover his e tracks...
    we wont forget your gheylike thread about watching inmates making passionate ass love...

*Ether spotted*

*Tears of laughter*

*Dead*
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    my homegirl told me she really wanted this to happen big fantasy of hers but she wouldnt do it cuz it would make her look like a ? .....

so yea i think majority of women AT LEAST think about it....and im sure alot of them want it to happen and would do it provided the right opportunity presented itself and ppl didnt find out
  • kat2180
    edited June 2011
    ROTFLMFAOOOOOOO ... this ? here is funny as ?

smh @ me actually looking for the spider..perverts!
  • Go figure...
    Go figure... Members Posts: 1,471 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    my ol' girl told me she really wanted this to happen big fantasy of hers but she wouldnt do it cuz it would make her look like a ? .....

so yea i think majority of women AT LEAST think about it....and im sure alot of them want it to happen and would do it provided the right opportunity presented itself and ppl didnt find out

fixed..........
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    so kat has admitted to it, any other ladies here will admit?
  • Errotrova
    Errotrova Members Posts: 22
    edited June 2011
    profesjonalne sposób aż do seryjnego nagrywania płyt CD-R gwarantujące wysoką forma nagrania natomiast nadruku. zapewnia kompleksową obsługę produkcji płyt CD/DVD – począwszy od chwili konsultacji technicznych, przez wykonania projektu graficznego, preparacja mastera, aż po gotowy artykuł elegancko opakowany tudzież ustawiony tłoczenie płyt CD do dystrybucji. Realizujemy zlecenia w celu najlepszych agencji Tłoczenie płyt najtaniej wychodzi gwoli nakładów powyżej 2000 szt.
    Produkcja płyt Płyta cd możliwa jest we wszystkich dostępnych formatach zapisu. Album być może egzystować podobnie jak standardowej wielkości, podczas gdy dodatkowo wycinanych w dowolnych kształtach reklamowych w Polsce. Zaufały nam instytucje kultury, uczelnie wyższe, tudzież dodatkowo jednostki administracji publicznej. Niezwykłe zdarzenie krążka sięga przełomu lat 70 zaś 80tych gdy duet największe firmy Sony i Philips pracowały w porozumieniu ponad ideą zapisu danych na Cd. Przełom nastąpił w 1983 roku co do jednego z pojawieniem się na rynku pierwszych odtwarzaczy zwanych dyskofonami. Drzewiej tłocznia płyt Kompakt była unikatem, chwilowo jest dostępna praktycznie gwoli każdego. Tłocznia płyt Płyta cd pracuje w oparciu o zaawansowane procesy technologiczne
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    every woman has something she wants to try but won't for fear of runny mouth ?