Who can rap better? Lloyd Banks or Rick Ross?

167891012»

Comments

• felonious1
    felonious1 Members Posts: 44
    edited June 2011
    MrGuns wrote: »
    lmao @ this clown ass, fake ass ? signature
    Yeah that ? was truly some nerd ? he either
    A. Don't get ? often
    B.doesn't have a life
    C.lame as ?
    D.all of the above
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    lmao @ these ricc false diccryders cosigning their own aliases.
    felonious1 wrote: »
    Naw not reallyim just a fan of his music..I also like nas scarface kanye lupe etc I just love this element of hiphop its a wonderful art form..u dig? ? the only ? I hate really is thaet brick squad ? .

Now I'm far from a dickrider dude..... I tried to give u the scoop on william and u ain't trying to hear it cuz ur dickriding with hatebecause ur not a fan..........thn u turn around and call me the dickrider cuz ima fan........do u see the irony in that?

Yo on some real ? ? I rember when I was youger I looked up to dem dudes rick rosss and them..the whole part of the hood was up on dem ? my ? made beats 4 him(shout to joe rock and freeze and dat singging as ? mike watts) that ? was reallyout here selling dope and fake gold chains and ? ......... and i5s surreal experince watching him blow up. Do u know when he sighned that deal the whole hood went nutts but ? all that

Where u from dog? But ill be ? rider be4 a hater anyday hating is a waste of energy esecially when ur hating on some body that has no meaning or purpose in ur life...can u overdigg dat.....

What scoop on Ricc False? Uncredible sources that cite "anonymous" people about Ricc False's supposed street dealings?

If speaking out against the destruction of hip hop because of the emergence of fraud rap means hating, then I'll continue hating. You and the rest of the fraud rap generation would love for people like me to go away, but the facc remains that there are people out there that actually give a fucc about this thing we call Hip Hop.
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    only on the IC would this question even be entertained...

BANKS in every way ? on rick ross
  • MrGuns
    MrGuns Confirm Email Posts: 526
    edited June 2011
    Yeah that ? was truly some nerd ? he either
    A. Don't get ? often
    B.doesn't have a life
    C.lame as ?
    D.all of the above

dude is a lame
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
  • FrankOceanIsGay
    FrankOceanIsGay Members Posts: 402
    edited June 2011
    Ross no brainer.. This isnt a contest to see who can make the most references to the east coast rhyme dictionary
  • felonious1
    edited June 2011
    lmao @ these ricc false diccryders cosigning their own aliases.

What scoop on Ricc False? Uncredible sources that cite "anonymous" people about Ricc False's supposed street dealings?

If speaking out against the destruction of hip hop because of the emergence of fraud rap means hating, then I'll continue hating. You and the rest of the fraud rap generation would love for people like me to go away, but the facc remains that there are people out there that actually give a fucc about this thing we call Hip Hop.

Smh hiphop is morethen the music...its a culture the music part is one of the 5 elements.

On in the hiphop a motherfukka can't tell a story or everything a rapper says is true..u need to be shot in the head if u believe that ? .... its ppl like u who's ? hiphop......ur know diferent from. Them cats who said the westcoast was ? hiphop up....u talk about false this and false that .ur false hiphophead how bout that.....hate on...u calling ? white ur proably white....where u from....talking about credible sources....wtf where r u getting ur sources from saying ottherwise.hate on and keep that lame ? solid
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited June 2011
    D-Jack wrote: »
    Rick Ross is the better rap artist and albums are way better than Banks, but Banks is the better rapper in terms of flow, wittiness, lyrics, and etc.

but banks has no flow n his lyrics is borin
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Smh hiphop is morethen the music...its a culture the music part is one of the 5 elements.

On in the hiphop a motherfukka can't tell a story or everything a rapper says is true..u need to be shot in the head if u believe that ? .... its ppl like u who's ? hiphop......ur know diferent from. Them cats who said the westcoast was ? hiphop up....u talk about false this and false that .ur false hiphophead how bout that.....hate on...u calling ? white ur proably white....where u from....talking about credible sources....wtf where r u getting ur sources from saying ottherwise.hate on and keep that lame ? solid

lmao this Ricc False stanley is confused as fucc now. These fraud rap supporters shrivel up when you hit them with that factual truth, just like the fraud-artists they worship so dearly.
  • felonious1
    edited June 2011
    lmao this Ricc False stanley is confused as fucc now. These fraud rap supporters shrivel up when you hit them with that factual truth, just like the fraud-artists they worship so dearly.
    Smh get a life homie