Who has heard of B.Howard? (MJ Clone to many)

Options
KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
b.howard.jpg

I am most LIKELY extremely late on this, as rarely on the net and browsing everything music related... but opinions????

Just amazes me that MANY say this is MJ's son.. and fail to see the marketing strategy behind having this mimic almost every expression, move, and speech that MJ used.

I think the guy has talent... I just find it odd that clones are this apparent and people still claim it as originality

Comments

• young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ewwwww I just looked him up, he stole MJ's WHOLE swag...WOW.....
  • KLICHE
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Let me reiterate what I said below incase anyone didn't scroll down past the pic, as was unaware it would be so large! Sorry bout that! but the video is just one small piece of footage of this guy pretty much trying to 'be like mike"

"I am most LIKELY extremely late on this, as rarely on the net and browsing everything music related... but opinions????

Just amazes me that MANY say this is MJ's son.. and fail to see the marketing strategy behind having this mimic almost every expression, move, and speech that MJ used.

I think the guy has talent... I just find it odd that clones are this apparent and people still claim it as originality"

AND young chad, it is so obvious huh lol Apparently guy is huge in Japan
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • KLICHE
    edited June 2011
    Options
    u shoulda posted this video..

Your are SOOOO right! Just thought about it after logged off and how this one and one I saw off some clip him singing a track 'supermodel' think it was... Cheers for posting it up
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? is disgusting...he don't sound like MJ cuz he cant' hit any of MJ notes, he sounds like an MJ impersonator..and his song writing is HORRID...
  • KLICHE
    edited June 2011
    Options
    young chad wrote: »
    ? is disgusting...he don't sound like MJ cuz he cant' hit any of MJ notes, he sounds like an MJ impersonator..and his song writing is HORRID...

And saw clips of people saying oh he could be MJ's lost son! lol and few comments read, saying he is the kid from "billie jean" lol I replied with how people cannot see the marketing scheme behind it all
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    he looks like maxwell to me.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well damn he's working with all of MJ musicians from the dummer of BillieJean to Teddy Riley, took pictures with all the Jacksons Grandkids and the older Jacksons, talked about he was chillin with Jackie Jackson and MJ other three kids at the family home in Las Vegas was at the hospitial when MJ died with Randy's daughter. ??
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Miki Howard is his mama, right?

MikiHowardCrop.jpg

He disturbs me.
  • KLICHE
    edited June 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    well damn he's working with all of MJ musicians from the dummer of BillieJean to Teddy Riley, took pictures with all the Jacksons Grandkids and the older Jacksons, talked about he was chillin with Jackie Jackson and MJ other three kids at the family home in Las Vegas was at the hospitial when MJ died with Randy's daughter. ??

It just seems odd to me that they seem ok with him doing what he do.. the way he doing it.. but who knows.. yeah it is just strange when you look at everything as you mentioend with all those connections also..
  • KLICHE
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Miki Howard is his mama, right?

MikiHowardCrop.jpg

He disturbs me.

Yeah. Apparently so according to WIKI. And I agree. I think when people go this far and give no recognition or props to MJ and are obviously copying him to the extreme, is odd.. think goes beyond some sort of stunt, to a deep down obsession
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    It just seems odd to me that they seem ok with him doing what he do.. the way he doing it.. but who knows.. yeah it is just strange when you look at everything as you mentioend with all those connections also..

You must not be that familiar with the Jackson family. LOL.
  • KLICHE
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You must not be that familiar with the Jackson family. LOL.

LOL I stand corrected! I am familiar, and you are exactly right! lol I just try keep the faith that there is someone normal in their brood that would say, 'hey man!!! what you doing is ? up" lol