Options
    Cm punk!
    Cm punk!
    Cm punk!
  • TaylorGang™
    TaylorGang™ Members Posts: 88
    edited June 2011
    Options
    that ? went in... regardless if it was scripited or not, that was the best ? i seen on raw in the longest..
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Holy shiiiiiiitttttt! ? I havent watched Raw in almost 6 years, and that was by far the trillest moment I've ever seen; was this real?
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This ? was too Serious!!!... Mark this day as "Classic"..This Moment is a turning point in wrestling!...Historic Day right here.
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited June 2011
    Options
    man i wish he didint diss his own fans tho lol cuz man if he wint he title in his home down ...i beg wwe to have a moment like when edge speared cena to lose in front of ecw crowd .........cena better lose in punk's hometown !!
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.....Punk spilled his guts. Everything he said is true though.
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Man this ? is mind boggling.... ima be honest alot of quiet ? be behind the scenes and say they tdont watch "wrestling" but i always been real enough to admit the ? and what my ? cm did felt revolutionary. if this ? is scripted.... then vince is humble and that go toogether at all but this is genius and a classic ass moment.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOL.........

gPE89.gif

wow!!! if vince is smart, he'd keep punk. i think we may have found the seed to sprout the new "attitude era" in the wwe. lol!! aww man that stephanie/hhh ether...

gPE89.gif
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Daaaaaaaaamn, I haven't seen someone go off script like that since Scott Steiner during the Fall of WCW in the Nitro years.

He should've waited until the Raw following the PPV or wherever he's supposed to win the belt. Then he could've pulled a Ric Flair and dumped the promotions belt somewhere else because there is no way in hell he gets the strap now.

GOAT moment though.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i co sign this powerful thread
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    That ? was phenominal!!!! i was stunned and in dis belief...wasnt sure if it was real or not...have a feeling some was scripted but he just said ? it and let it off his chest!!
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lmao that ? is great...i really hope that wasnt scripted, probably was but gotdamn i hope it wasnt
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cena shouldve got out of script & just walk up the ramp & hand CM Punk the title because after that promo Punk deserved the world & wwe title
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's a damn shame they gon let him walk...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's a damn shame they gon let him walk...

If I dont see him on the raw after Money In the Bank PPV then I wont watch WWE again

Punk is the best overrall wrestler in the WWE, in my opinion
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    But that's the greatness of this promo and his character, the uncertainty behind it......When the audience doesnt know what to expect or when they don't see something coming (Hogan joining the NWO), thats when wrestling becomes great...
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Damed 10+ thread for Cm Punk...Promo WON
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm going to give Vince the benefit of a doubt and say it was a shoot.

He can't possible be that dumb to let someone bash his company and its actions the way CM Punk did. It's simply bad for business on all angles.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

He can't possible be that dumb to let someone bash his company and its actions the way CM Punk did. It's simply bad for business on all angles.
    Backstage News on CM Punk’s RAW Promo, His Contract Status & More

- Sources report that CM Punk’s entire promo at the end of RAW this week was improvised by Punk and not scripted. Nobody in the back knew what Punk was going to say until he said it live on RAW.

WWE officials told Punk to go out and say in his own words why he was leaving the company, why he wanted the WWE Title and why he wanted to leave with it in his possession. There was a discussion that when officials felt Punk was going too far, they would pull the plug on the segment and cut his mic.

It’s said that Punk was upset months ago when Triple H came back to feud with The Undertaker and while some of his comments on RAW towards Vince McMahon were well thought out to appear not as a shoot to the average viewer, most believe that Punk’s comments towards Triple H and John Laurinaitis were strictly a shoot.

Word also is that Punk had some notes for his speech jotted down on his wrist tape.

As far as his contract status, Punk’s deal apparently expires the second week of July but he signed an extension to work through Money in the Bank. Still with last night’s new storyline development, sources maintain that Punk is leaving at Money in the Bank.

Partial source: PWInsider

. .
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Like I've said... That ? was a work. I don't think it was scripted though. I think Vince might of just gave the green light and let Punk say whatever he wanted to say last night. Punk is great on the mic. He can come up with something and just roll with it and that's what I think happened. Punk to me, is the best in the business and last night proved why he is the best in the world. Great wrestling skills and his mic skills is some of the best I've ever seen. Last night was genius.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Vince wanted an angle where he was the father of Stephanie's baby.

Vince pushed the Katie Vick story where HHH ? a fake corpse.

Vince had Mae Young give birth to a hand and made Mark Henry the father because he wanted to embarrass him into quitting.

Vince won't put Zack Ryder on TV.

Never doubt how dumb Vince can be.