Who would you choose? And why..

Options
S.jR.
S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
I was having a conversation with a friend about NFL QB's (players in general too) about who we would choose to start a franchise with or rather have as starter if everything was equal (talent they had on their offense).. We got to 2 QB's and was wondering what the CS thought..

Carson Palmer or David Garrard from this point in their career on out...

(Y'all could talk about other comparisons, just want to hear what y'all have to say about this one.)

Comments

• Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Carson Palmer has proven that he can be successful. i refuse to believe that his skills fell off that much. He's on a circus team with two divas, a spineless coach, and a walking game(? a running game).
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Give me the always efficient David Garrard, Carson Palmer has been HORRIBLE for like 3 years in a row while having good to decent weapons on his squad. David Garrard had a bunch of receivers nobody ever heard of and he seems to make something out of nothing more times than not. He's not gonna take to many chances and try to make only the smart play while Carson will force the ball in there with nothing, and turn the ball over.

Niether of em are good options at this point, But I'd take the guy who's not gonna go out there and make a bunch of plays that'll lose me the game.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ryan leaf>>>>>
  • S.jR.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So Millz you think Garrard would have succeeded with Palmers WR from last year?

While Lorenzo feels he has the potential to play at his pro bowl years again?
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    David Garrard is decent but Carson Palmer is better. The team just had a horrible coach that didnt know how to use his players. Obviously he can still play and his owner feels the same way by not trading him
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The answer is Garrard. Palmer has a team built around him, but does not wanna compete, and blame his circumstances.

Kurt Warner took the Cardinals to a superbowl. Tell this ? to man up.
  • S.jR.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    2 for Carson... 2 for David.. Figured some sort of football talk would get more interest... Meh