Options
13»

Comments

• stuffwhitepeoplelike
    stuffwhitepeoplelike Members Posts: 661
    edited June 2011
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    You definately should go the ? route so you don't ? a regular woman out of frustration.

Yeah probably as I've told you before but I now want to tell everyone else I used to fantasize and ? a girl ? while bashing the back of her head in with an aluminum baseball bat.
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    ^^^
    you didn't drug and ? nobody.... but your lucky she didn't wake up.

I do think this is an intriguing storyline for a c-list slacker movie, though.

Young, upper middle class Seattelite Jew travels to Atlanta to fulfill a chocolate fantasy. 300+ pounds, aspergers syndrome, and a documented history of spontaneous violence.
    Lives on section 8, and tries to charm young ghetto babes.

I'm truly surprised your not a viral star.

I'm not jewish, or upper middle class. I'd love to make that movie if anyone does know any jews though.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

I'm not jewish, or upper middle class. I'd love to make that movie if anyone does know any jews though.

Weird, the other forum you frequented seemed to think you were. Bad info, I see.

Yeah, it would a good docu-comedy at least.

The aluminum bat thing I don't understand. Well, I don't understand sexual violence of any sort. But that fits your persona, and it is very good that your honest about it. Like I said, you may not be a viral star. But there are forces out that are keeping surveillance on you. This I am certain of.
  • stuffwhitepeoplelike
    stuffwhitepeoplelike Members Posts: 661
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No ? , we're all being watched, I'm being very closely monitored. Am I supposed to be happy that I'm being watched?

People thought I was jewish on babygrande because my myspace was myspace.com/fearthejewclaw it was a reference to Borat's anti semitism.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    u could try to sell drugs in atl
    get ur money and power game up
    and u should be aight