"I dont mean to be rude,but u have some nice ? "

_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
edited June 2011 in The Powder Room
2 da women

I know most women wouldnt mind a guy tellin them "I just wanted to say u have beautiful eyes" or "a pretty smile" ,but would u mind if a random guy told u "U have some nice ? " or "a nice ass"?

Ive done it b4,and most of them just laughed and said ty.Just wanna know wut do yall think or would think if a random guy told u that.

Comments

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    u aint getting no ass
    thank u
    is what that translates to
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    man i hear that ? alot

it kinda like "ok thx I guess"
    seems thirsty
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    man i hear that ? alot

it kinda like "ok thx I guess"
    seems thirsty

cosign. i don't really take it that seriously so i just say thanks. sometimes i'll laugh depending on who says it/how it's said. but I hate when dudes try to actually start a conversation off that ? . ? really? -_____-
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Like I said in the Powder Room, I'd think you had no manners.

Not everything that comes to mind needs to be vocalized.
  • _Goldie_
    edited June 2011
    Interesting..so if she has a nice smile its ok to compliment but its not ok to compliment her ? or ass? idk

and to da person with da translation,i wouldnt say it translates to that because ive already ? shortys ive said that too
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited June 2011
    Interesting..so if she has a nice smile its ok to compliment but its not ok to compliment her ? or ass? idk

and to da person with da translation,i wouldnt say it translates to that because ive already ? shortys ive said that too
    thirsty_20dog.jpg
  • _Goldie_
    edited June 2011
    cosign. i don't really take it that seriously so i just say thanks. sometimes i'll laugh depending on who says it/how it's said. but I hate when dudes try to actually start a conversation off that ? . ? really? -_____-

I feel what ur sayin,i guess its on how its said. and lol @ starting da conversation with that. I dont ever do dat ? loll
  • _Goldie_
    edited June 2011
    lol @ da pic

If u think a ? 's thirsty is he compliments a shorty on her ? cool,dats ur opinion. I just dont see why is it soo thirsty or extreme.

I guess a ? has to dress up like chappelle to compliment a woman on her ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA7I05h0X_E
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011

Really?

Would you think differently of a girl that said, "Damn you look like you're packin!" as opposed to a girl that complimented you on your smile? Of course you would. A man that makes that type of comment off the top would get no play...that's just me.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited June 2011
    lol @ da pic

If u think a ? 's thirsty is he compliments a shorty on her ? cool,dats ur opinion. I just dont see why is it soo thirsty or extreme.

I guess a ? has to dress up like chappelle to compliment a woman on her ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA7I05h0X_E
    its just tastless.....
  • _Goldie_
    edited June 2011
    its just tastless.....

LOL I just talked to my girl about dis ? ,she's sayin da same ? yall are. I just dont see why yall would trip,yall go out yall way to make sure yall ass n ? look good b4 leavin da house and put it all in a ? face ,but noooooooooooo dont mention it lol I see what ur sayin tho,just wanted to know what yall think about it.