The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    early bird gets the worm

the ? straight told u to ur face i got head
    didnt even try to cover it up
    smdh

chick must have known about u
    maybe she thought u didnt have gas money
    so what happened after yal got back together?

No he did try to cover it up. I had to drag it out of him cuz he kept tryna tell me she was "nobody" and "don't worry about it" and "let's just go chill/have a good time before I have to leave" blah blah blah. The ? didn't sit well wit me so I kept pressin the issue cuz it didn't make sense. If she's nobody then it shouldn't be a problem to tell me who she was....? a made up name or somethin woulda been better than ? "nobody." We argued with his ass on mute for maybe 4 hours (I missed my appointment btw) and I asked him flat out did he ? her cuz when I kept askin who she was (still wit no attitude. I was just curious who she was and the fact that he wouldn't tell me just made me want to find out even more cuz WHATEVER the case is, he was obviously hidin some ? .) he said "what do you think I'm ? her?" I had no thoughts about that at all until he said it. So i kept askin him and finally he just said she gave him head and that was the only time and she was the only girl he's ever messed with while I was in the picture. Idk the girl...I don't think she knows me...I honestly don't care if she does or not cuz either way it's not her fault. It's his for bein messy. I just took what happened as partly my fault cuz I didn't lock it up and made him feel like we were still single, even though we weren't in my mind. I chalked it up to a miscommunication.

soooo fast forward to about a month ago. I had a health scare and somehow he found out about it. I didn't tell him but obviously someone else I'm close with did cuz neither one of us is on facebook or myspace or anything like that, not that I'd put anything like that on there anyway. But he was there for me like I didn't expect he would be. Sounds corny and I'm probly dumb for doin it but we're takin things extremely slow now. It's been a month so far so good.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    he cheated cuz u talk to much ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    obvious proof that if you treat a ? bad she will love you more
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    hahahahahaha
    no disrespect but that ? lying

yall woman are beautiful though and very forgiving
    i couldnt take no L like that

im not saying breakup but wow
    make that nigg come correct from here on and if u forgive him dont bring up the past
    and for gods sake give the ? some DOME at home
    see what happens!!!
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Alright so we take a trip to last year in my last semester of high school and into Intro. to Foods class. Ok so there I meet a snow bunny whose a sophomore, but idc she was cute. We'll call her Amy. Anyways over the weeks we get close to each other and flirt with each other on occasion and whatnot. We had a lot of commonalities in things we liked and whatnot, she also liked my music and was backing me up during this little feud I had with another rapper in the school. ( I had wrote a song and unintentionally dissed one of her friends on the volleyball team) Well as the weeks go by and prom nears, I begin thinking of asking her to the prom.

So one day we flirting again while us and a couple of my folks are talking with each other in class. I'm a shy ass dude so one of these ? just goes " You know my mans got a thing for you and I think he wants to take you to prom." So she turns to me and asks me if it's true. I tell her yea it is true. So she replies " Ok, if you write me a song I'll go to prom with you." Me being the simp that I was didn't peep that at all and immediately was like " Bet! I got you ma." Back then I was on a writing spree so a song like that would have taken me like 30 minutes tops. Now remember my earlier situation with the other rapper? Well I won that battle so now I'm the most known dude in the school, most know rapper in the school, top rapper in the school out of all grades, basically I'm the ? and this is where you get songs like Heir to the Throne. Sounds like a movie right now huh? Anyways, I write the song, record it, send it to her, she loves it, I'm happy, I'm geeked, and excited because in my mind, I got her.

Ok, next time we're in class I get my swag ready, got on my best outfit, rocking some binaca in the pocket, and I'm ready to ask this girl to go to the prom with me.(Btw this is a month before the prom so basically she was who I wanted to take to prom the whole time. She says no, I'm assed out) Ok, so while we cooking Amy asks one of the other chicks on my cooking team(we'll call her Taylor) to come over to her team's kitchen so she can talk to her about something. Taylor comes back, I take a deep breath and begin to make my way over there. STOP! Before I make it half way

Taylor: Umm Shen com here and sit down right quick.

Me thinking: Alright this shouldn't be long.

Taylor: Uhh Shen, you're going to ask Amy to the prom right?

Me: Yea, I was just about to do that now.

Taylor: And you wrote a song for her too didn't you?

Me: Yea, yea I did. Why you ask?

Taylor: Umm Shen, she uh.... she's already going to the prom with someone else

Me: *Insert open-mouthed, shocked, smiley face*

Taylor: Yea, that's what she just told me when she asked me to go over there

So I go to amy's friend(girlfriend to one of my people's in the class) asking if she knew that she already had a date while I was out here simping, writing songs for this ? , and this ? just simply straight up said yea she knew. So I go back to taylor and she tells me that amy didn't mean to lead me on and she just didn't wanna let me down. I see my people's over at her kitchen laughing and giggling and ? so I'm like, these ? knew the whole time too. Class let's out and I swear it was like a bomb went off and I couldn't hear ? around me. I felt taylor tap my shoulder and read her lips asking if I was alright, but I was in the danger zone at that time. I went back home, turned the lights off in my room, curled up under my sheets, and turned on some sade.

It got to a point where I didn't wanna do ? , I really considered to stop rapping. Life was taking me under quick. The woman I wanted played me for a fool, my people's letting me get played like that, the chick who I dissed s prolly getting a kick out of my misery. It just wasn't a good look. I began to ignore her after that, and that got under her skin, but my simp self jumpd right back into her palms when she came and apologized to me hugging me and ? telling me how bad she felt about it. I confronted my people's about it too and they said they had no idea she had a date and that they thought I had her bagged so we were all cool. (i had thoughts about waiting on each of their front steps and ? them up 1 by 1 for betraying me btw) so everyone's cool except me and her fight and make up like every damn day in class for the rest of the semester. I did choke at the senior talent show though trying to do too much and worrying about her. We ended off on a good note as "friends", my prom date actually looked better than her(had her jealous there too).

So I'm thinking we're cool and on FB I asked if I could get her number(yes, throughout this whole story I didn't get the digits, smh) She says no and ends it there. A few weeks later she asked me one day on the book if I could send her the song I made for her. The 1st time I sent it to her, then after like a whole 7 months of no contact she asks me again for the song(now I'm in college getting my nuts kissed by these hoes) and I'm like " Chick I deleted that ? a while ago. Shoulda saved it then *kanye shrug*" Lost any recollection of her existence since then and been free sailing since. I been on my hard on hoes and " if you ain't ? , then why are we discussing?" steez ever since then. I go more into it on the mixtape, but yea that's my story. I can honestly say that that was the point in which I found myself, acknowledged my flaws, and began the path that I am on now in my life.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited June 2011
    hahahahahaha
    no disrespect but that ? lying

yall woman are beautiful though and very forgiving
    i couldnt take no L like that

im not saying breakup but wow
    make that nigg come correct from here on and if u forgive him dont bring up the past
    and for gods sake give the ? some DOME at home
    see what happens!!!

lmao. i'm over it. past is past to me. no need to bring it up if we back together. but it was an L for sure.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    the hacker wrote: »
    he cheated cuz u talk to much ?

lmao..........
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited June 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    Alright so we take a trip to last year in my last semester of high school and into Intro. to Foods class....

damn the chick really tested you, you passed, and she still had other plans. smh. and smh at "taylor" knowin you wrote the song. chick told the whole school on you lol.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited June 2011
    damn the chick really tested you, you passed, and she still had other plans. smh. and smh at "taylor" knowin you wrote the song. chick told the whole school on you lol.

Nah she's the one who told me that Amy had a date. The chick who admitted letting me make an ass out of myself is a completely different ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited June 2011
    v that's what i meant. the amy chick told everybody that you wrote her a song.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited June 2011
    v that's what i meant. the amy chick told everybody that you wrote her a song.

Idk about everybody, but she most def. told all the white folks in her clique. Don't bother me though, at the time I chose to do that dumb ? . I told some of my folks I was gonna do it as well. Seemed harmless but now that I look at it my simping was on a hundred, thousand, trillion
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    LMAOOOOOO that is some SUPREME Drake type ? right there.
  • ShencotheMC
    edited June 2011
    deadeye wrote: »
    Pics of Amy???

Or a link to her facebook???

Since you say you don't give a ? about her anymore, might as well put her out there.

*heavy sigh*
    I gotta go DEEP into my status history. Hold on
  • ShencotheMC
    edited June 2011
    jzkub.jpg

This could get interesting.

Nah my name, ain't Meekins lol. Looking back at it I def was a simp to be doing all that ? over this plain ass white chick, but aye we live and we learn
    I know for a FACT something stupid will come of this lmao

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1259941855
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Alright so we take a trip to last year in my last semester of high school and into Intro. to Foods class. Ok so there I meet a snow bunny whose a sophomore, but idc she was cute. We'll call her Amy. Anyways over the weeks we get close to each other and flirt with each other on occasion and whatnot. We had a lot of commonalities in things we liked and whatnot, she also liked my music and was backing me up during this little feud I had with another rapper in the school. ( I had wrote a song and unintentionally dissed one of her friends on the volleyball team) Well as the weeks go by and prom nears, I begin thinking of asking her to the prom.

So one day we flirting again while us and a couple of my folks are talking with each other in class. I'm a shy ass dude so one of these ? just goes " You know my mans got a thing for you and I think he wants to take you to prom." So she turns to me and asks me if it's true. I tell her yea it is true. So she replies " Ok, if you write me a song I'll go to prom with you." Me being the simp that I was didn't peep that at all and immediately was like " Bet! I got you ma." Back then I was on a writing spree so a song like that would have taken me like 30 minutes tops. Now remember my earlier situation with the other rapper? Well I won that battle so now I'm the most known dude in the school, most know rapper in the school, top rapper in the school out of all grades, basically I'm the ? and this is where you get songs like Heir to the Throne. Sounds like a movie right now huh? Anyways, I write the song, record it, send it to her, she loves it, I'm happy, I'm geeked, and excited because in my mind, I got her.

Ok, next time we're in class I get my swag ready, got on my best outfit, rocking some binaca in the pocket, and I'm ready to ask this girl to go to the prom with me.(Btw this is a month before the prom so basically she was who I wanted to take to prom the whole time. She says no, I'm assed out) Ok, so while we cooking Amy asks one of the other chicks on my cooking team(we'll call her Taylor) to come over to her team's kitchen so she can talk to her about something. Taylor comes back, I take a deep breath and begin to make my way over there. STOP! Before I make it half way

Taylor: Umm Shen com here and sit down right quick.

Me thinking: Alright this shouldn't be long.

Taylor: Uhh Shen, you're going to ask Amy to the prom right?

Me: Yea, I was just about to do that now.

Taylor: And you wrote a song for her too didn't you?

Me: Yea, yea I did. Why you ask?

Taylor: Umm Shen, she uh.... she's already going to the prom with someone else

Me: *Insert open-mouthed, shocked, smiley face*

Taylor: Yea, that's what she just told me when she asked me to go over there

So I go to amy's friend(girlfriend to one of my people's in the class) asking if she knew that she already had a date while I was out here simping, writing songs for this ? , and this ? just simply straight up said yea she knew. So I go back to taylor and she tells me that amy didn't mean to lead me on and she just didn't wanna let me down. I see my people's over at her kitchen laughing and giggling and ? so I'm like, these ? knew the whole time too. Class let's out and I swear it was like a bomb went off and I couldn't hear ? around me. I felt taylor tap my shoulder and read her lips asking if I was alright, but I was in the danger zone at that time. I went back home, turned the lights off in my room, curled up under my sheets, and turned on some sade. It got to a point where I didn't wanna do ? , I really considered to stop rapping. Life was taking me under quick. The woman I wanted played me for a fool, my people's letting me get played like that, the chick who I dissed s prolly getting a kick out of my misery. It just wasn't a good look. I began to ignore her after that, and that got under her skin, but my simp self jumpd right back into her palms when she came and apologized to me hugging me and ? telling me how bad she felt about it. I confronted my people's about it too and they said they had no idea she had a date and that they thought I had her bagged so we were all cool. (i had thoughts about waiting on each of their front steps and ? them up 1 by 1 for betraying me btw) so everyone's cool except me and her fight and make up like every damn day in class for the rest of the semester. I did choke at the senior talent show though trying to do too much and worrying about her. We ended off on a good note as "friends", my prom date actually looked better than her(had her jealous there too).

So I'm thinking we're cool and on FB I asked if I could get her number(yes, throughout this whole story I didn't get the digits, smh) She says no and ends it there. A few weeks later she asked me one day on the book if I could send her the song I made for her. The 1st time I sent it to her, then after like a whole 7 months of no contact she asks me again for the song(now I'm in college getting my nuts kissed by these hoes) and I'm like " Chick I deleted that ? a while ago. Shoulda saved it then *kanye shrug*" Lost any recollection of her existence since then and been free sailing since. I been on my hard on hoes and " if you ain't ? , then why are we discussing?" steez ever since then. I go more into it on the mixtape, but yea that's my story. I can honestly say that that was the point in which I found myself, acknowledged my flaws, and began the path that I am on now in my life.

Damn. That is funny. Sade does tend to sooth the soul. temporarily douse the slow burning soul.
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    jzkub.jpg

This could get interesting.

? died when i saw this lol
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Nah my name, ain't Meekins lol. Looking back at it I def was a simp to be doing all that ? over this plain ass white chick, but aye we live and we learn
    I know for a FACT something stupid will come of this lmao

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1259941855

Lol.. I thought she would look better.. Simping over a plain Jane and having her ? on you like that is such a loss. Smh..
  • ShencotheMC
    edited June 2011
    Lol.. I thought she would look better.. Simping over a plain Jane and having her ? on you like that is such a loss. Smh..

You telling me, but peep how I said I thought she was cool peoples and whatnot. Plus she was a fan of my music. Of course a young ? wasn't gonna see past the ? . Great learning experience though *shrugs*
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    another rapper loses again
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited June 2011
    lmao i feel bad laughing but cot dam at some of these stories.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Damn. That is funny. Sade does tend to sooth the soul. temporarily douse the slow burning soul.

fam im trying to keep my composure @ work lol.. ? the sade line killed me BLAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • ShencotheMC
    edited June 2011
    Homegirl honestly just messaged me on the book asking for the song again
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Homegirl honestly just messaged me on the book asking for the song again

? that ? . smh.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭