NBA AM: Who Tops The 2012 Draft Class?

Options
gucci7383
gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
next yrs draft is suppose to be the strongest draft since the famous 03 draft with LB23 & flash..
so my question to you is who are you looking foward to seeing ball out in the ncaa this yr....

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=20294#ixzz1QgZuWFjf

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Anthony Davis is obviously the best in this class, former guard and now he's 6'10 and hes a beast.

of course Austin Rivers is gonna be a problem, but ? all that.

watch out for my sleeper Michael Carter Williams, goin to Syracuse that ? is gonna be a great scorer and he's a prototype SG at 6'6. Also, Myck Kabongo goin to Texas PG hes gonna be a problem especially if he ever gets his jumpshot right.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Barnes will be the top pick...
  • MillzOG
    edited June 2011
    Options
    my bad I was thinkin about the College class of 2012.

but if Anthony Davis comes out this year, he'll go #1 over Barnes bruh
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't see how Austin plays the 2 in the league at 6-4... that's point guard size nowaday... If I'm wrong I'll stand corrected.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Anthony Davis is obviously the best in this class, former guard and now he's 6'10 and hes a beast.

of course Austin Rivers is gonna be a problem, but ? all that.

watch out for my sleeper Michael Carter Williams, goin to Syracuse that ? is gonna be a great scorer and he's a prototype SG at 6'6. Also, Myck Kabongo goin to Texas PG hes gonna be a problem especially if he ever gets his jumpshot right.

This..... People are sleeping on Myck... BTW he beasted Kyrie in HS
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    brandon beal going to UF will be the best sg in this class..true scorer, but he needs to get his weight up tho
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Perry Jones coming back to college was a great move. He will put on some weight and get his ? together this season. Dominate College Basketball and get drafted number 1.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't see how Austin plays the 2 in the league at 6-4... that's point guard size nowaday... If I'm wrong I'll stand corrected.

wade only 6'4
  • MillzOG
    edited June 2011
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Perry Jones coming back to college was a great move. He will put on some weight and get his ? together this season. Dominate College Basketball and get drafted number 1.

he's a ? ? ....6'10 power forward that wants so bad to be a 2 guard. If he would've gotten drafted #1 this year it would've been a mistake, if he gets drafted #1 next year it'll be a mistake. But it wont happen anyway, LOLOLOLOLOL @ a potential #1 pick not even being able to dominate on his team last year. Also, Anthony Davis is exactly the player people want Perry Jones to be, Davis > Jones.
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    wade only 6'4

Wade plays alot bigger than his size though nh..Rivers don't play big like that..