Options
2»

Comments

• rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Dee112 wrote: »
    ? can do ? right if you gonna walk into a police station with a gun with it on your mind to shoot some cops atleast ? a couple.

WTF is wrong with some of ya'll....smh
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    WTF is wrong with some of ya'll....smh

hahahaha whats wrong with a few cops bitin the dust??
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    I hope you're joking
    Your hopes are of no concern to me. But I do need to clarify my post. I dont think he did this for any "revolutionary" reason.

I'm just saying a dead pig (or in this case a pig getting shot at point blank range) means nothing to me because they are murderers themselves. In fact they are way worse than this guy cuz after they shoot people they get congratulated and protected. He got shot.

They abuse, murder, and beat on people all the time and if they dont they know somebody at the station who does and they do nothing about it. So when I see a pig getting shot at, or when I hear of a pig dying, My only hope is somebody caught it on video so I can grab some popcorn and watch.

Far as I'm concerned its no different than watching two bears fight to the death on the nature channel. A ? bag shot at a ? bag and I got to watch. ? em.
    did the cop die
    Unfortunately, no.
    hahahaha whats wrong with a few cops bitin the dust??
    These trained house ? dont know.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I aint got no problems with police officers. I'm not a nigger like y'all. I'd prefer if they killed each other tho. The ? don't deserve to live.
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I aint got no problems with police officers. I'm not a nigger like y'all. I'd prefer if they killed each other tho. The ? don't deserve to live.
    ^ nigger post
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dead @ this ? jumpin over the counter like that
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    SMH at some of the posts in here.
    We mad at the wrong people.
    Instead of worrying about the small number of cops who have killed black males, we should be worried about the many black males who have killed other black males.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dead @ this ? jumpin over the counter like that

Word that's more evidence that he wanted to get popped. ? was hilarious though.

I'm tryna figure out which counter jump is funnier, that or the one from like a week ago in the carryout joint where that guy was trying to get his employer to pay him his money and he jump punched that guy over the counter.

loooooooooooooooolllll
    107q29w.jpg
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    Options
    SMH at some of the posts in here.
    We mad at the wrong people.
    Instead of worrying about the small number of cops who have killed black males, we should be worried about the many black males who have killed other black males.
    please adjust your bow tie and noose and jump the ? off a bridge wit that same tired ass ? line.

Most people who are murdered or assulted are murdered/assulted by the same race of people. So there goes your ? argument. if you're an Eskimo chances are if you're killed it'll be by another Eskimo. But of course silly house ? like you like to ignore the facts.

If you're going to name yourself "collegeboi" at least be intelligent & know WTF you're talking about. Idiot. Like I go around saying Black on Black violence is great or something. Like government abusing it's citizens isnt a trillion times worse than the actions of random thugs.

Damn I hate u wanna be ? ? I really do. ANND you're from the south. So you already got the IQ of a ? chimp which makes it worse.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Damn this ? lived out my fantasy...SMH at me having Jay Cutler's heart
  • DarcSkies
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Damn this ? lived out my fantasy...SMH at me having Jay Cutler's heart
    no that ? lived out a ? idiot's fantasy lol

But if you going down anyway...thats a way to do it.

NOw if blacks would come together and do that ? as a group we could do big things in society.

We'd have to ? house ni1ggers like CollegBoi first though. Cuz they'd throw their bodies on top of those pigs and cry and beg us to stop.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

NOw if blacks would come together and do that ? as a group we could do big things in society.

We'd have to ? house ni1ggers like CollegBoi first though. Cuz they'd throw their bodies on top of those pigs and cry and beg us to stop.

@Bolded I dream about ? like that but as long as ? put ? and drugs over themselves I don't see it happening
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Sweet!

Another happy ending.

Don't have to put him on trial either. Money saver!
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

LOL collegboi is dumb, yes. But clearly this clown didnt think about what he was doing. Lets have a shootout in a police station, 1 vs many, cops wear bulletpoof vests,doing it with a handgun, clearly this was a dumb plan from the start
  • Keston169
    Keston169 Members Posts: 422
    edited January 2011
    Options
    How he didnt ? any cops i dont know
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That dive over the counter is too ? funny.
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That ? think he Max Payne
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    this is some grand theft auto type of ? .

i did this ? all the time on gta.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

lmao @ the dive over the counter
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    why can the police ? people and get away with it but if someone defends themselves from the popo,they either get killed ,beaten bad as hell or thrown in jail for years?
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

professions_8.gifstranglehold.jpg
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011