R.A. The Rugged Man

Options
2»

Comments

• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol google "R.A. the rugged man Dvd" and see the first youtube vid that comes out

LOL! Shame we can't embed that, SMH. Dude's messed up!!

I'm rollin' over here, I can't believe the breakdancing in his boxers LOL.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol google "R.A. the rugged man Dvd" and see the first youtube vid that comes out
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    LOL! Shame we can't embed that, SMH. Dude's messed up!!

I'm rollin' over here, I can't believe the breakdancing in his boxers LOL.

*checks this out*

....Really now, ahahh!!

The Landlord Stetcher...smh hahaha!!

Rappers don't have the ? to do this!!
  • RuffDraft
    edited June 2011
    Options
    traestar wrote: »
    *checks this out*

....Really now, ahahh!!

The Landlord Stetcher...smh hahaha!!

Rappers don't have the ? to do this!!

He's messed up man hahaha
  • ty the great
    ty the great Members Posts: 162
    edited June 2011
    Options
    RA is the GOAT homeless rapper, lol.

Seriously tho, dude got skills. His album was good but not great. Should branch out to his new buddies in AOTP and JMT and get some of their beats for the next album. Been killing his verses, especially that one on Vinnie's solo. Dropped one of the best verse EVER on Uncommon Valor. Seriously, that verse, the story, the lyrics, the flow, is ? perfect. Dope rapper that we should have heard more from over the last twenty years. At least he is fairly active now.
  • RuffDraft
    edited June 2011
    Options
    RA is the GOAT homeless rapper, lol.

Seriously tho, dude got skills. His album was good but not great. Should branch out to his new buddies in AOTP and JMT and get some of their beats for the next album. Been killing his verses, especially that one on Vinnie's solo. Dropped one of the best verse EVER on Uncommon Valor. Seriously, that verse, the story, the lyrics, the flow, is ? perfect. Dope rapper that we should have heard more from over the last twenty years. At least he is fairly active now.

LOL

His career is going to be remembered for that track, which isn't bad at all, unless he drops something particularly spectacular in the near future.
  • ty the great
    ty the great Members Posts: 162
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Its not a bad thing to be remembered by tho. I think its a very hard thing to top and it may be impossible for RA to do it. But he will always have that and ? Renaissance to hang his hat on lol.
  • RuffDraft
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Its not a bad thing to be remembered by tho. I think its a very hard thing to top and it may be impossible for RA to do it. But he will always have that and ? Renaissance to hang his hat on lol.

LOL As long as he has a stand to hang his hat on lol.