edited June 2011
    Pac >>>> Nas as a rapper.

Delivery- Pac >>>> Nas

Versatility- Pac>>>> Nas

Songwriting- Pac >>>> Nas

Creativity- Nas>>>> Pac

Flow- Nas >>>> Pac

Catalog- Nas = Pac

For the record, Nas is my favorite rapper and I bump his music more often than I do Pac, but there's qualities in Pac's music that are just better than Nas's.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    nas is like the shakespeare of rap

pac is like the ? that created shakespeare lol

you my boi are on some bs

nas is clearly a better mc
  • colton
    colton Members Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    ca21 wrote: »
    Better rapper: Nasir
    Better artist: Pac

yep pretty much says it all right here
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    jamacia wrote: »
    if i ruled the world? black girl lost? i gave you power? is nas showing diversity.

if i ruled the world is a political song

black girl lost is a conscious song

you further make my point nas strong point being conscious/political songs...all of which pac too had success with

If I Ruled The World was Nas biggest club hit, which was also a social conscious political song

There is no way Nas has more diversity than Pac in terms of being all things to all men and women......? cud put out any kind of song (which he did) as a single and have success....from dear mama to gangtsa party to how do u want it to mad at cha.

Nas has been laughed at when he tries to go out the box to the point of being accused a sell out, i guess it maybe because ? just want to hear a certain style of music from nas....when he does go out his lane it just hasnt worked, minus one or two songs

maybe because of production, maybe because of his personality or maybe because of his hooks or maybe because of his image...there cud be many reasons
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    pac never released a trash album while he was alive while nas released that "Nastradamus" garbage

what's ironic is while "Nastradamus" is allegedly Nas' worst album (me I think "Street's Disciple" is his worst)....."Nastradamus" is lyrically potent than any album Pac has ever released. Pac was never in Nas' league.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    pac had more classics

pac was what nas wanted 2 be

My first Hip hop cd purchases were two cds when i was like 12 those two cds were Illmatic and AEOM(should have bought 7 day theory or Me against the World)

You ? ... are stans this thread shouldn't be thought of let alone made lol

Lost Tapes >>> any Pac Album
    It Was Written >> any pac album
    Illmatic>> Any Pac album

I'm go asleep before i see anymore of this ?
  • EmbezzelJayR
    EmbezzelJayR Members Posts: 1,052
    edited June 2011
    Nas's two albums Illmatic and It was written is enough to put him over 2pac.People need to stop trying to use the cop out clause"They are two different artist" They are both in the RAP GAME,Not rock,country or POP! So yes they can be compared. NAS >>>> 2pac.
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited June 2011
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited June 2011

Delivery- Pac >>>> Nas

Versatility- Pac>>>> Nas

Creativity- Nas>>>> Pac

Flow- Nas >>>> Pac

Catalog- Nas = Pac
    For the record, Nas is my favorite rapper and I bump his music more often than I do Pac, but there's qualities in Pac's music that are just better than Nas's.
    I cosign everything but the bolded. ? Son, The 2 disc disater(I forgot the name), ? Album was not equal to Strickly for My ? or Thug Life.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011

Delivery- Pac >>>> Nas

Versatility- Pac>>>> Nas

Creativity- Nas>>>> Pac

Flow- Nas >>>> Pac

Catalog- Nas = Pac

Nas is just as good a songwriter as Pac, songs like Undying Love, I Gave You Power, are some of the best written songs in Rap.
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited June 2011

Delivery- Pac >>>> Nas

Versatility- Pac>>>> Nas

Creativity- Nas>>>> Pac

Flow- Nas >>>> Pac

Catalog- Nas = Pac

lmao @ this. wtf is versatile about pac.

you going to tell me pac is more lyrical and creative than nas yeah ok buddy.
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    garv wrote: »
    Nas is just as good a songwriter as Pac, songs like Undying Love, I Gave You Power, are some of the best written songs in Rap.

naw ?

none of them ? was hits

pac had more classics and hits
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    ca21 wrote: »
    Better rapper: Nasir
    Better artist: Pac

close thread.
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011

2pac couldn't make something like this.

and NAS couldnt make something like this

your point is??
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    if i ruled the world is a political song

black girl lost is a conscious song

you further make my point nas strong point being conscious/political songs...all of which pac too had success with

If I Ruled The World was Nas biggest club hit, which was also a social conscious political song

There is no way Nas has more diversity than Pac in terms of being all things to all men and women......? cud put out any kind of song (which he did) as a single and have success....from dear mama to gangtsa party to how do u want it to mad at cha.

Nas has been laughed at when he tries to go out the box to the point of being accused a sell out, i guess it maybe because ? just want to hear a certain style of music from nas....when he does go out his lane it just hasnt worked, minus one or two songs

maybe because of production, maybe because of his personality or maybe because of his hooks or maybe because of his image...there cud be many reasons

nas also made songs like rewind, 2nd childhood, my country, last real ? alive, live now etc. nas had verstility, and is more creative than tupac as far as subject matter.

btw pac didn't even have a lot of hit singles when he was alive, not one of his singles from 7th day theory charted. i aint mad at cha never charted. his biggest hit was california love.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    nas also made songs like rewind, 2nd childhood, my country, last real ? alive, live now etc. nas had verstility, and is more creative than tupac as far as subject matter.

btw pac didn't even have a lot of hit singles when he was alive, not one of his singles from 7th day theory charted. i aint mad at cha never charted. his biggest hit was california love.

similar typa songs

again nas strong point is on the conscious, mellow music

pac could make songs for the women, he could put club songs together and do watever nas was doing as well

closet nas came ot a club song was hate me now and that ? was when he was accused of being a sell out

i'm afraid pac will always be more diverse than nas.....the numbers don't lie,
  • thecomebacklegend
    edited June 2011

? outta here

aeom had more hits than nas career

hail mary was a bigger hit than any song from nas
  • EmbezzelJayR
    EmbezzelJayR Members Posts: 1,052
    edited June 2011
    Nas > 2PAC his overall lyrically dexterity destroys the argument.
  • 5th Letter
    edited June 2011
    similar typa songs

again nas strong point is on the conscious, mellow music

pac could make songs for the women, he could put club songs together and do watever nas was doing as well

closet nas came ot a club song was hate me now and that ? was when he was accused of being a sell out

i'm afraid pac will always be more diverse than nas.....the numbers don't lie,

how are they similar type songs? how is rewind and 2nd childhood similar? nas is more creative and lyrically better than pac.
    ? outta here

aeom had more hits than nas career

hail mary was a bigger hit than any song from nas

all eyes on me me had 2 hits which were california love and how do you want it, i aint mad at cha and 2 of americas most wanted never charted, and like i said none of the singles from 7th day theory charted.
  • thecomebacklegend
    edited June 2011

all eyes on me me had 2 hits which were california love and how do you want it, i aint mad at cha and 2 of americas most wanted never charted, and like i said none of the singles from 7th day theory charted.

how ? a single gonna be charted when you could not buy them

pac greatest hits album numbers speak 4 itself

so u r saying if i aint mad at cha or hail mary was released 4 sale it would not do numbers?? outta here
  • 5th Letter
    edited June 2011
    how ? a single gonna be charted when you could not buy them

pac greatest hits album numbers speak 4 itself

so u r saying if i aint mad at cha or hail mary was released 4 sale it would not do numbers?? outta here

so why the ones that were released didn't chart? just stop stanning please.
  • mrchrisb
    mrchrisb Members Posts: 8
    edited June 2011
    Nas and Pac would have been a good duo. Can you imagine the music they would've put out? CRAZY!
  • nineties
    nineties Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    nas might be the better lyricist technically but tupac had one of the best mic presence, if not the best. nozzz puts me to sleep. tupac's better.