DMX and Tupac

mrchrisb
mrchrisb Members Posts: 8
edited June 2011 in The Face Off Forum
I know, I know, people have debated this in the past (maybe on here), I'm not all into the "if Pac was alive" debates but when you sit and think about it. What do you think would have happened if he was never shot when it comes to DMX? We all know X took a shot at Pac in the original "get at me dawg" track. Would X have been too hard for Pac? Or do you think it would have had the same effect as it did for Jay-z when Pac dissed him. Pac was so large of an artist that no matter what Jay could have said lyrically it wouldn't have went anywhere. Though I believe the ballerina thing he did to Prodigy was originally planned to use against Pac. Remember the Ballet photos of Pac at the Baltimore School of Arts? Anyway, we all know X is a lot harder than Jay was and is and was harder than anyone period in the 90s. So do you think he could have been successful in beefing with Pac? Or was Pac so big of an artist the only person at the time who could have got at him was BIG?

Comments

• nineties
    nineties Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    biggie was downplaying the beef, but X wouldve gone ballistics at pac. pac was crazy but if he made a hit em up type joint towards X, X wouldve took it and smiled.