Mind over matter: The Beginning of Sex in RELATIONSHIPS....

Options
13»

Comments

• SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Smh .

I know, I did apologize tho.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Our clean bill of health>>>a full belly one afternoon.

Dinner will be ready at 6 sharp when you're off work. I promise.
    Smh!

Compromise....I like
    On the other hand I have yet to have a man ask me to go get tested. I've only been the one to ask.

Blind trust. A dude will ask about birth control before std history.
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    Compromise....I like

My fear of STDs has kept my ? really low.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Compromise....I like

With me? Sure, I get it. I do make others feel very comfortable. From what I've been told and what I have noticed, people tend to break down a lot of their walls around me and open up fairly quickly. However, I don't think it's just me, it's them. Why not inquire even if I carry myself as a lady? But I get it. And I've never been asked about BC either. I guess that can also be due to the fact that I usually discuss these kinds of things beforehand and by then they already have a feel for where I am at mentally. even still, there is no such thing as being "too" cautious.
  • Djunior
    Djunior Members Posts: 851
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hold the front door. How can this ? slip it in raw? The ? was out? Then hell yea I would expect for him to attempt. I was about to say hell naw he don't respect her wishes, but ? in the face? ? would be a fool not to at least make an attempt. Idk about the raw part but he might've felt like that was his shot.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited June 2011
    Options
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    My fear of STDs has kept my ? really low.

lol same here...but I know multiple ppl that have had sex with 100 girls...
    With me? Sure, I get it. I do make others feel very comfortable. From what I've been told and what I have noticed, people tend to break down a lot of their walls around me and open up fairly quickly. However, I don't think it's just me, it's them. Why not inquire even if I carry myself as a lady? But I get it. And I've never been asked about BC either. I guess that can also be due to the fact that I usually discuss these kinds of things beforehand and by then they already have a feel for where I am at mentally. even still, there is no such thing as being "too" cautious.

I don't think women can "pretend" to carry themselves as a lady. For most men its obvious from the job, so thats probably why they open up to you so easily.

The thing about being easy to converse with, is that once you admit your faults, nobody questions you about what else you may be hiding. So the guy prob thinks, hey if she didn't tell me then she obviously never had one.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    In order for me to have a successful relationship, i need chemistry in all areas.
    There is a certain amount of time i am willing to wait before finding out if we
    are compatible in all areas. To take longer, is to waste my time.

Time is not something that is a renewable resource. i can die tomorrow. I dont know how much time i have.
    OR her.

Sooooooooooo, if she aint gonna ? or suck within us spending one on one time together 10 or so times, i am out.
    (1 month)
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol same here...but I know multiple ppl that have had sex with 100 girls...

I don't think women can "pretend" to carry themselves as a lady. For most men its obvious from the job, so thats probably why they open up to you so easily.

The thing about being easy to converse with, is that once you admit your faults, nobody questions you about what else you may be hiding. So the guy prob thinks, hey if she didn't tell me then she obviously never had one.

I over stand all of that and yes, they are blindly trusting which in this day and age can be very foolish. Fortunate for them, I am clean and beyond extra cautious to the point that I've gotten tested after purchasing a new battery operated friend :/ Smh.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I over stand all of that and yes, they are blindly trusting which in this day and age can be very foolish. Fortunate for them, I am clean and beyond extra cautious to the point that I've gotten tested after purchasing a new battery operated friend :/ Smh.

lol now that is in fact crazy

Soap and water, maybe alcohol to keep from getting a bacterial infection. But an std test? lol that's just plain paranoia
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i can wait. not a big deal wit me. hell i'd respect her even more if she wanted to get tested together. i would go wit the flow tho, but i'd let her make the decision as to how far she wanna go. now if she doesn't have any condoms, again i can wait.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol now that is in fact crazy

Soap and water, maybe alcohol to keep from getting a bacterial infection. But an std test? lol that's just plain paranoia

Soap and water?? Oh dear ? no. They have toy cleaners!
    I was j/p. In actuality I did get tested, more than once, while I havent even been sexually active :l
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011
    Options
    T
    Ladies: After making it clear on where you stand on the matter of sex and things related, if he tried to take more than what you made available to him and he did take the opportunity to "put it on you" and disregarded your wish to wait until you have been tested together, how would you react? Would it be nothing to you or something unforgivable? Is there room for another chance? Or is that the end of it? What if after all you told him he tried all this without protection?

It wouldnt be the end of it. I almost expect men to try. but I would shut it down and keep an eye open. it just shows lack of self control. I would re insist on the testing and if he continues to refuse... then it's done.

I can give a second chance, but my antennae will be up
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Soap and water?? Oh dear ? no. They have toy cleaners!
    I was j/p. In actuality I did get tested, more than once, while I havent even been sexually active :l

My doctor told me you should get tested at least once a year, even if you aren't sexually active. 2x a year if you are having sex.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited June 2011
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    My doctor told me you should get tested at least once a year, even if you aren't sexually active. 2x a year if you are having sex.

This is most likely due to certain STD's taking time to show up in your blood. It takes at least 6 months before you can actually get tested for ? .
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i never had to wait a month if we liked each other
    in hindsight maybe i should have
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Getting tested first is whats up. I don't like sex with worries, but sometimes impulsive things happens. I wouldnt say it's un-forgive-able.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    If I'm letting him feel me up and eat my ? its pretty stupid to try to act offended that he's trying to slide home. If I wasnt ready then I would just say that, but I wouldn't write him off. He's human and a male one at that.