jayz and kanye pulling a radiohead???????

Options
TRILLip Brooks
TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Reason
? gon release a album and not tell anybody

new rumored tracklist from the one earlier

1: Lift Off
2: ? in Paris
3: PrimeTime
4: New Day
5: Living So Italian
6: Otis Redding
7: No Church In a While
8: I Can’t Stop/Spazz/Murder to Excellence (3 songs on one track)
9: Sweet Baby Jesus
10: Love You So
11: H.A.M

Editor’s Note: While attending Rocawear’s Styling Suite event, I had a chance run in with John Meneilly, much like the one Theophilus London had, I suppose. Now, in a room full of crowded people, music, wine flowing, delicious food and free clothes, I had to double check with the Roc Nation mogul on these crucial details. The first time around I thought he said July 4th, I heard wrong. He comes back around the room while I’m standing with some colleagues from VIBE and I asked him to clear up the floating rumors. He obliged and debunked that the album was dropping on the 4th. Stating “Nothing is happening on July 4th”, which conflicts with other reports, but he continued “in a few weeks though in July), it’s coming”, which coincides more with what Theophilus was told. However, a very good source says someone with in the Kanye camp said July 4th, so who knows? but I’m gonna go with what I was told to my face. Anyway, yeah tracklist above

http://www.ddotomen.com/2011/06/29/kanye-west-x-jay-z-watch-the-throne-tentative-tracklist/

this ? could be a pr stunt

Comments