The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    That Sade ? though..............

worse then drake status lol

lol yoo, ? y'all ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    any of y'all ever rejected somebody and felt bad about it?
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    any of y'all ever rejected somebody and felt bad about it?

Had to be done. If I'm not physically attracted, then its a no-go. Ruined a friendship though :*(
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    deadeye wrote: »
    You should make a song ? on her and send that to her.

Drop that ether. And send it to all her facebook friends.
    But first get her to sext you, and include that in the link.
  • shadey
    shadey Members Posts: 104
    edited June 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    I was about to screen shot it for the IC, but yea you right

Screen shot and post it here along with your response.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    shadey wrote: »
    Screen shot and post it here along with your response.

Too late bruh, I already deleted that ?

EDIT: I dropped the link to her facebook anyways so have fun with that I suppose
  • shadey
    edited June 2011
    You should make a song ? on her and send that to her.

Nah don't do that. It'll just let her know that she's still on his mind.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Before some clown say it, I read this on SOHH.....its full of FAIL.....this has to be shared on Allhiphop.com
    http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=3502471&page=17

At first I didn't want to share my story but after reading all the other posts here, I figured what the hell. Back when I was in the senior in high school, I was talking to this girl that was in the 9th grade. I know it's lame but I had to take what I could get. I only really saw her around lunch time but I would always be on her ? hard.

Since it was getting close to graduation, my father went and bought me a 1981 Ford ? for $300 (this was in 2001). I thought I was stuntin in the car and when I told her about it, her eyes lit up like a christmas tree. I knew that this car would be the key to me getting the pu$$y. She came up to me at lunch all rubbing up on me talking about how her and her girls wants to leave school now and go to the mall. I felt like this was a good opportunity to get closer so I said I will take them. We all leave school and I drove all these hos to the mall. They all walking around looking at stuff and she all rubbing up on me talking about having sex and I'm hard as a rock. For some reason, she asked to hold my keys and I said yes like a ? . Then we walk around a few more minutes and she whispering to her friends. I guess I was blinded by love because I did not notice anything weird at the time. They said they wanted to look in Sears and she told me that while she is looking, she wants me to run in lady foot locker and see if they have her size in a Jordan.

I ran in there like a dog and got the info that she wanted. I didn't see them outside of Sears so I just sat in the mall waiting. 30 minutes passed and nobody came out so I went and looked through Sears and couldn't find them. After over a hour of walking around, I go outside and my car was gone! I felt like crying like a little ? . This was before everybody had cell phones so I didn't have her number either. All I knew was her name. After pulling myself together, I had to take the bus home.

After catching the bus home, my father asked where was the car. I told him I let my friend drive it and that he would bring it back later. My father beat my ? and then told me to go get that car asap before he kills me. I called all my boys but nobody knew where she lived or her number.

Saturday comes around and I still don't have the car. After getting another ? beating, my father says that he is going to call the police to report the car stolen. I seriously thought she had a accident or something but when we got to the police station, I had to tell my dad the truth that it was really a girl that I had given the keys too. I told him I didn't think she would take the care but basically I was just trying to take up for her like a idiot. They refused to file a report because they said that I had let someone borrow it so it technically isn't stolen. I caught hell that whole weekend.

On Monday, I told my dad to let me handle it because I didn't want him to go up to the school raising hell and making me lose what little reputation I had left. I'm furious and looking for this girl everywhere. I see her standing in the hallway with a bunch of her friends laughing and giggling and she looked at me like nothing is wrong. I asked "where the hell is my car" and she just laughed and said "quit playing boy that's my car". Basically I just stood there getting hammered by all her friends. All I could do was go to the office and tell and they called her down to the office to see what happened. She came in crying talking about I gave it to her and **** like that. Since I had the papers on the car, they gave me back the keys and my father came to pick the car up. Not only did I never get the Pu$$y, my father never let me drive that car again since he decided to give it to my step sister.

This situation sucked so much because she told everyone I gave her the car and took it back. Everybody was looking at me like I'm a ? . On top of that, I couldn't even drive it anymore so I was back to taking the bus. I never knew where she went that weekend and I never ever got the pu$$y
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ^^^^^^^^^^no words...
  • bignorm73
    edited July 2011
    Wait........... ? is giving away cars in high school?

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • shadey
    edited July 2011
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Before some clown say it, I read this on SOHH.....its full of FAIL.....this has to be shared on Allhiphop.com

At first I didn't want to share my story but after reading all the other posts here, I figured what the hell. Back when I was in the senior in high school, I was talking to this girl that was in the 9th grade. I know it's lame but I had to take what I could get. I only really saw her around lunch time but I would always be on her ? hard.

Since it was getting close to graduation, my father went and bought me a 1981 Ford ? for $300 (this was in 2001). I thought I was stuntin in the car and when I told her about it, her eyes lit up like a christmas tree. I knew that this car would be the key to me getting the pu$$y. She came up to me at lunch all rubbing up on me talking about how her and her girls wants to leave school now and go to the mall. I felt like this was a good opportunity to get closer so I said I will take them. We all leave school and I drove all these hos to the mall. They all walking around looking at stuff and she all rubbing up on me talking about having sex and I'm hard as a rock. For some reason, she asked to hold my keys and I said yes like a ? . Then we walk around a few more minutes and she whispering to her friends. I guess I was blinded by love because I did not notice anything weird at the time. They said they wanted to look in Sears and she told me that while she is looking, she wants me to run in lady foot locker and see if they have her size in a Jordan.

I ran in there like a dog and got the info that she wanted. I didn't see them outside of Sears so I just sat in the mall waiting. 30 minutes passed and nobody came out so I went and looked through Sears and couldn't find them. After over a hour of walking around, I go outside and my car was gone! I felt like crying like a little ? . This was before everybody had cell phones so I didn't have her number either. All I knew was her name. After pulling myself together, I had to take the bus home.

After catching the bus home, my father asked where was the car. I told him I let my friend drive it and that he would bring it back later. My father beat my ? and then told me to go get that car asap before he kills me. I called all my boys but nobody knew where she lived or her number.

Saturday comes around and I still don't have the car. After getting another ? beating, my father says that he is going to call the police to report the car stolen. I seriously thought she had a accident or something but when we got to the police station, I had to tell my dad the truth that it was really a girl that I had given the keys too. I told him I didn't think she would take the care but basically I was just trying to take up for her like a idiot. They refused to file a report because they said that I had let someone borrow it so it technically isn't stolen. I caught hell that whole weekend.

On Monday, I told my dad to let me handle it because I didn't want him to go up to the school raising hell and making me lose what little reputation I had left. I'm furious and looking for this girl everywhere. I see her standing in the hallway with a bunch of her friends laughing and giggling and she looked at me like nothing is wrong. I asked "where the hell is my car" and she just laughed and said "quit playing boy that's my car". Basically I just stood there getting hammered by all her friends. All I could do was go to the office and tell and they called her down to the office to see what happened. She came in crying talking about I gave it to her and **** like that. Since I had the papers on the car, they gave me back the keys and my father came to pick the car up. Not only did I never get the Pu$$y, my father never let me drive that car again since he decided to give it to my step sister.

This situation sucked so much because she told everyone I gave her the car and took it back. Everybody was looking at me like I'm a ? . On top of that, I couldn't even drive it anymore so I was back to taking the bus. I never knew where she went that weekend and I never ever got the pu$$y

How's that high school senior ? gonna get Deboed out of his car by a 14 year old girl? LOL
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

Coolio.jpg...................
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    astonishing...
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Yo, shut this ? down!

This ? ... let a ? hold his car? HIS CAR!

I don't ... what ... Yooooo, somebody hit me up with that Weebay gif ASAP! I can't even..
  • Rey Negro
    edited July 2011
    Dammmmnnnnn son. a broad you never as much as kissed stole your car for 3 days and you aint do ? about it....

uoop0.gif

thats not right. that ? just not ? right...
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    whoa that L is just damn man I'm speechless
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

weebay.gif
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    wow @ the car ? smh

but back to Shenco......cot dayum, the hoe had you listening to Sade bruh
    i cant even front tho, some similar ? happened to me like that....im just gon say 808s will foreva be a classic to me
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ok ill add to the thread

i neva really did bf/gf like most in here i just had my "friends" and the ladies wuz kool wit that

so in my senior yr in high school i hook up wit this bad ? (always got em...dont hate)named ashley.....so we ? around during the whole schoool year...like many others valentines day roll around and she like she gonna come to my house...but never shows...and like others i had bought a card and candy(neva did that b4)

so everything seems good and the summer hit....and she says she goin to baton rouge wit her cuzzin 4 the whole summer....me i neva was the type to stalk a ? every move....so im like iight...we talk on the phone here and there...so she like she comin bac

so 1 day im comion out my house and my ? like u still ? wit ashley...i proudly say yeah...and he like nah ? i just saw her in the plaza(N.O. heads know what that is) wit anotha ? .....so im like iight..i call her and they say she aint home....i call all day till later she call back...and i can tell she knew i knew....and im playin it off like where u went today...and she said "oh...i was at the mall wit my sister and her bf"...so i tell my ? and he like nah ? they was hugged up and all....i hit her back and she changed it to that was he brothers friend she was wit.....

so during that whole week im tellin her just fess up u caught....so i call her and she got an attitude and she like yeah i was wit a ? ....? i felt low as ? ....so then her friend who live right around the corner sees me outside and runs it down to me

she tells me that the whole time we were ? around they was 2....and when i would leave her she would then go meet up wit dude(? was the aspiring rapper type)....then when we left each other from after school she would go meet up wit him on canal st and they would hang out...and that after we would get off the phone she would then talk 2 him 4 the rest of the night....now the phone ? i wasnt trippin off cuz im not the phone person...and i did ? other females during our time....but it may sound crazy but we were 2gether 4 almost a yr....and 4 me that was long(see openening statement)

so now after that she tries to be my firned...we go 2 a few football games....im ? ...but she turnin around an tellin everybody im sweatin her......when it was her tryna mend things wit me.......so the last straw was on halloween day they had a game and me and my ? was goin....and she was like imma meet u there call me b4 you go...and i call and she must have had an audience around her cuz she all on the phone actin stupid and like nah i dont wanna go......and my ? was just like let that ? go

took me about a few months to get over her and i did......and then 1 day i see her on canal and she lookin at me and i loud cap her like ? what the ? u lookin at

END RESULTS

becuz her friend stood 1 minute away if that she made sure she went ova there so i could see her.....then after tha hurricane i just let that ? slide like ? it....then she sees my girl...my fam...how im livin etc....and does the usual damn i ? up i shouldve never did this and that.....im like we live and we learn.....

i leanred way bac when that i shouldve kept my motto of dont do relationships......but now im happy my wife 1 yr from bein in law school while this ? still lookin 4 some ? to step up and play house wit
  • bignorm73
    edited July 2011
    smh at Shenco, all alone in his room with the lights out, with a lighter held in the sky talmbout
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Pics of this young lady?

l.jpg
    l.jpg

and these pics after she had her kid....but when i was dealin wit her ? would call her free from 106
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

damn!.jpg

Dammmmmnnnnnnnnnn ? this may b the top 5 ETHER stories i ever heard in MY LIFE, this ? actually allowed tha ? to take the car, and ? a ? freshman (that prolly didnt even look like nothin)?
    real talk son, this is motivation to be hard on hoes for life, actually this whole thread is
    ? and she was clowning tha ? when he asked where his car was, sooooo many L's ? , soooo many L's
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    ? got his car stole lmao its too much!!
  • Rey Negro
    edited July 2011
    I felt that ETHER when she told him "? , thats my car"....
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    The car story shut this thread down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.